Take your finance career forward with a Global Online MSc Finance and Strategy from Manchester Metropolitan University and be empowered with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to manage the complexities of the rapidly-evolving global business, finance and accounting landscape.
We are proud to be delivering this programme 100% online from the City of Manchester, the UK’s second-largest financial centre. You will have the freedom to:
- Study anywhere in the world and complete your master's journey in just two years, with only a laptop and an internet connection.
- Become part of an international learning environment that will develop your strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Explore topics that are grounded in the latest research, ranging from performance management and corporate governance to financial technology and more.
- Draw on your professional knowledge to make the principals you learn relevant to your current role, helping you to increase your profile at work, whilst you study.
- Receive exemption from up to four of the course’s nine units if you already have a professional finance qualification from a recognised institution (such as ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA or AAT).
- Speed up your CIMA qualification via entry to the Masters Gateway route upon completion of the course.
- Receive study support throughout your journey with us, from one of our Student Success Advisors.
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School has been granted accreditation from AACSB. This hallmark of excellence places us among an elite group of business schools worldwide.
To enrol in the programme, you will need the following:
- A UK honours degree (2:2 or above) in a Business, Finance or Economics related subject or an overseas equivalent from a recognised higher education institution OR an equivalent qualification, such as ACCA F1-F9, OR a minimum of three years relevant experience (considered on a case by case basis).
- If you are applying with non-UK qualifications, you can find further information for international students here. If your first language is not English (and your first degree was not taught in English), you will be required to produce evidence of English language proficiency. We provide a FREE Pearson English test to all relevant applicants.
Minimum 24 months part-time, depending on your pace of study.
- Unit fee: £833*
- Programme fee: £9,995
*Fees based on 15 credits per unit.
About the School
We are a great, modern university, in a great global city, here to make an impact on Manchester, our nation and beyond, with a driving ambition to discover and disseminate knowledge, and make higher e ... Read More