The online M.S. in Engineering Management (MSEM) prepares technology professionals to become industry leaders. This graduate degree program provides the business strategy, marketing, product development, and leadership competencies, as well as data science skills, needed to move into leadership roles. The results? More than half of our students receive promotions while enrolled in the program.
- Designed for professionals with 2+ years of work experience who want to develop the business and leadership skills needed to be a technology leader on the rise.
- Earn your MSEM degree 100% online through a contemporary digital learning platform that provides you with the flexibility to learn at the pace that works best for your schedule and budget.
- Integrate your knowledge into milestone projects that demonstrate your ability to apply what you've learned.
- Learn from faculty with deep industry experience and from classmates who have shared experiences and goals.
- Access the resources and global network of a top-ranked university to enrich your education and tap into career opportunities.
Not ready to begin a Master of Science program? We also offer Professional Education learning opportunities.
The individual, graduate-level Professional Education courses are designed to give you essential knowledge when you need it. Courses are open to both working professionals and Tufts University graduate students.
- Evening classes conveniently take place from 6 pm – 9 pm to accommodate full-time employment.
- Individuals can transfer up to six credits towards the M.S. in Engineering Management program.
Tufts Gordon Institute is a proud member of the Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium (MEMPC), a small group of highly recognized university graduate-level programs in engineering management and related degrees.
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Please submit an essay of 600-800 words that addresses the following questions: Why do you want to attend Tufts Gordon Institute MSEM program and how does it fit into your future career aspirations and personal goals? Why have you selected this degree program? Please note: Tufts Gordon Institute’s personal statement length requirements differ from those noted on the online Tufts Graduate School application.
- Official GRE/GMAT scores optional; not required
- Official TOEFL or IELTS, if applicable
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Optional Essay (200-250 words)
- This essay is truly optional and not a requirement. Only complete this essay if you feel it adds value to your application and provides the admissions committee with a complete picture of who you are. If possible, include examples within the last three years. Please note: You will receive a prompt that provides you with the opportunity to upload an optional essay only after you submit the main online application.
- Choose from one of the three questions:
- Tell us about a time when you had to convince an individual or group of your idea.
- Tell us about your most meaningful leadership experience.
- Tell us about a time when you identified an opportunity for improvement within your department/company/organization and you were able to successfully implement this change.
About the School
The Tufts University School of Engineering offers a rigorous engineering education in a unique environment that blends the intellectual and technological resources of a world-class research university ... Read More