A first for UCFB, students now have the opportunity to study UCFB’s esteemed MSc International Sports Management programme, usually taught on campus, in a full, online delivery format.
The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior management positions within the core functional departments of the sports management industry.
UCFB’s unique MSc International Sports Management (Online) provides an unparalleled educational and experiential opportunity for aspiring sports leaders. This pioneering programme has been developed as a transformational journey suited for graduates of all disciplines, as well as for current professionals working within various sectors of the sports industry, for example in management, marketing or operations.
Graduates of the MSc Sports Management (Online) programme will be awarded degrees by our esteemed academic partner institution, Bucks New University.
- Duration: One year
- Study Mode: Full-time
- Fees: £7,995 (Please note, this fee is for 2018 entry only. As of 2019 entry the fee will be £9,995.)
Register for one of our upcoming events.
If you are unable to attend any of our postgraduate events or would like to request more information, please call our Student Recruitment & Admissions team on 03332207898 or email us at email@example.com.
- Financial and Human Capital Management (20 credits)
- Leadership and Influence in Sport (20 credits)
- Sustainable Stadium and Event Management (20 credits)
- Global Strategic Sports Marketing Management (20 credits)
- Corporate Strategy in a Sporting Context (20 credits)
- Globalisation of Sports Management (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Dissertation (Preparation) (60 credits)
- Dissertation (Completion)
For further information about the MSc International Sports Management (Online), please contact our Student Recruitment & Admissions team on 03332207898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will already hold a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 classification in a sport-related degree. Applicants who hold a sport-related degree classification of 2:2 or below or, a non-sport related degree, or significant professional experience will be considered on a case by case basis and may be required to submit a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate sports management experience.
Students with relevant previous study at postgraduate level or with extensive experience may also be considered eligible.
Applicants will be expected to participate in and pass an academic-led interview with senior members of the UCFB team, as well as submitting an outstanding personal statement and highly supportive academic and professional references.
Interviews can be held over Skype or, if based in the UK, at UCFB campuses. Successful applicants will be invited to attend one of our interview sessions following a review of their application.
- Strong knowledge in the field of sports management suitable for Masters level academic work
- Evidence of engagement with professional and academic literature/publications relevant to CPD
- Ability to manage self-learning and professional duties where applicable
- Evidence of ability to manage work independently
- Proven track record of dealing with complex and multidisciplinary issues relevant to their chosen subject area
To apply for this programme please download and complete the application form, then return the completed form and relevant documents as instructed to email@example.com.
The tuition fees for the MSc International Sports Management (Online) programme for the 2018/19 academic year have been set at £7,995*. These fees are the same for UK, EU, and international applicants.
* Please note this fee is for 2018 entry only. As of 2019 entry, the fee will be £9,995.
Student Loan Funding
A postgraduate loan of up to £10,609 can help with course fees while you study a postgraduate master’s course. Click here for more information.
The specificity of sport, with its high media coverage and numerous stakeholders, requires managers to have uniquely honed business skills and an in-depth knowledge of the principles of sports management.
The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior management positions within the core functional departments of the sports management industry, spanning business development, marketing, finance, operations, and media.
The international elements of this degree provide students with the skills and experience to progress in a multi-billion-pound global industry.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 30, 2018