Master in Operations Management
The Master in Operations Management provides you with skills development, skills and knowledge acquisition in line with the new challenges that the globalized world requires new leadership.
The major global changes that are currently affecting the world cause supply chains, increasingly global, play a key role in the competitiveness of enterprises, to be consider an essential element of differentiation. Supply chains are no longer a cost center, to become a driver of competitive advantage for businesses, via value-added services, flexibility in adapting to the changing environment and innovation.
The Master in Operations OBS born after this paradigm shift. With it you get a cross section of an extended enterprise processes, influence on strategic decision processes of the business, analytical ability that will help in solving problems, leadership skills and meet risk minimization strategies to the uncertainty of the environment. The figure of the COO is one of the best paid within logistics activities under II ICIL Logistics Salary Survey.
In addition, the Master in Operations OBS is supplemented with lectures, seminars and workshops taught by renowned professionals who will discuss their experiences with students and case studies.
Some of the career options you can choose to, among others, are:
- Director of operations
- Senior Operations Consultant
- Director logistics operators or any other agent of the Supply Chain
- Responsible Distribution Center
- Responsible stores
Objectives of the Master in Operations Management
What goals are going to get?
- Develop skills and competencies that enable leading and managing multi-functional and multicultural teams of high performance.
- Develop a sound trading strategy, to collect the maximum consistency with the strategies of other functional areas of the company.
- Design, manage and control critical business processes through the domain of continuous improvement techniques, either in industrial or service companies.
- Train effectively in the development process of negotiating with suppliers and customers.
- Develop analytical and problem solving capabilities inherent in a supply chain, which should operate in an uncertain and changing environment.
- Strengthen technologies to increase the value of the processes that directly affect the value proposition of the companies.
- Get a second accredited by the most reputable business school in Spain, EAE Business School, as ranked Merco (2014) and guaranteed qualification for a major public universities in Spain, the University of Barcelona (UB), with more than 560 year history.
Curriculum of the Master in Operations Management
The program lasts 12 months and can be started in May or November of each year month. It comprises a total of 10 modules, divided into 3 blocks, and a final project being developed along the Master. Also, several additional training activities such as workshops, seminars, workshops, simulations, which complement the academic content with practical real situations develop.
Requirements Master in Operations Management
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process: 1. Prerequisites for admission in February. Admission 3. Personal Interview 4. Cover letter in May. 6 Assessment Admissions Committee. Matriculation
Master Degree in Operations Management
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in Operations Management
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.
This school offers programs in: