The Master of Science Degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism is earned by completing an online program equivalent to 1.5 years of full-time postgraduate study. Instructors emphasize professionalism, proactive strategies, and a thorough understanding of terrorist dynamics. It also provides for the advanced knowledge of dealing effectively with terrorism to protect life and property adequately.
Graduates of the program will:
- Evaluate and manage various information sources and their relevance to countering terrorism and strategic security and translate that information into actionable outcomes.
- Perform sophisticated analysis and evaluations of possible terrorist threats by demonstrating technical expertise and applying conceptual counterterrorism skills.
- Appraise and apply security issues, national policy, business, reform, and ethics, integrating information from the counterterrorism, intelligence, and security literature.
- Synthesize strategic leadership competencies specific to terrorism and counterterrorism, as well as strategic security.
- Operate and communicate effectively in all mediums, with the ability to work with stakeholders at the highest levels in the counterterrorism field.
About the School
National American University (NAU) is an accredited university that not only offers you the flexibility and convenience you want from online education, but we also offer you something more: Your own s ... Read More