The College for Public Leadership - Regis University's Master of Science in Organization Leadership delivers a career-advancing curriculum that heightens your ability to analyze and solve present and emerging challenges inherent in the public service arena. This innovative management degree encourages you to synthesize leading-edge concepts and your own practical experience to address the dynamic model of leadership and organizational change present in the federal environment.
The main focus of our Master in Science in Organization Leadership program is on leading others, developing team players, and facilitating change in government. You'll develop a broad perspective and, through enhanced communication skills, work toward process improvement. Upon graduation, you'll have the skills to think critically, create a vision based on ethical values, discern the future, take risks, become a global leader, and institute change within your program and agency.
- MSM602 Leadership/Management Challenge (3 credit hours)
- MSM612 Graduate Research (3 credit hours)
- MSM621 Organizational Change (3 credit hours)
- MSM631 Strategic Management and Financial Reports Analysis (3 credit hours)
- MSM661 Leading in the Changing Economy (3 credit hours)
- MBAL603 Concepts in the Business of Government (3 credit hours)
- MSM605 Mastering Federal Program Techniques (3 credit hours)
- MSM606 Federal Program Resource Management (3 credit hours)
- MSM607 Federal Program Evaluation and Decision Making (3 credit hours)
- MSM682 Ethical Decision Making (3 credit hours)
Basic Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in any field of study
- Transcripts from a Bachelor's degree-granting institution
- A completed application
- Two years of full-time significant work experience
- Current resume
- Two analytical essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Faculty interview
- All students pursuing a Master of Science in Organization Leadership- Specialization in Federal Leadership must complete 30 credit hours for the degree. This is accomplished by completing all curriculum requirements.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2017