Designed for those who wish to pursue a wide range of careers in higher education institutions, from faculty and staff positions to key administrative jobs, Walden’s MS in Higher Education program focuses on promoting both organizational and student success. Gain an understanding of business, governance, and organizational cultures in higher education. Explore best practices for creating student-focused learning environments. Choose from a range of specializations designed to meet your individual needs and interests.
You can work toward your degree at a speed that’s right for you.
- Traditional:Take one course at a time. Advance through the program steadily while managing other commitments.
- Fast Track:Take two courses at once. Focus more time on the program and complete your degree sooner.
After the first course, you can take one course at a time, or earn your degree faster by taking two courses at once. You also can alternate between the options throughout the program to fit your changing needs.
Specializations (in addition to the General Program)
- Adult Learning
- College Teaching and Learning
- Enrollment Management and Institutional Marketing
- Global Higher Education
- Leadership for Student Success
- Online and Distance Learning
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 10, 2017