Manage the Threat
Increasingly, we are learning how cyber threats are posing serious challenges to businesses, organizations, and governments. On all fronts, the need for cybersecurity professionals far outpaces the supply. In particular, the area of cybersecurity management is at the forefront in this domain. Cybersecurity = Job Security
Bay Path's MS in Cybersecurity Management educates students on all aspects of leadership of cybersecurity systems and personnel and prepares them to assume immediate responsibility for the management and oversight of such systems. Students will also acquire essential lifelong learning skills including the confidence and attitude to make appropriate safeguarding and infrastructure decisions.
About the Degree
The MS in Cybersecurity Management was designed for any college graduate who wants to work in cybersecurity in a leadership capacity.
- Classes start every February, June, and October
- 100% online, 36 credit, 12-course program
- Innovative curriculum includes courses dedicated to IT governance and audit, risk management, emerging cyber threats, and information assurance management
- The accelerated 8-week format can be taken full or part-time, students usually complete their degree in 1-2 years
- Taught by extraordinary and supportive faculty in a small, intimate, highly dynamic and interactive online community
- Receives high accolades from our students
- An extensive technical background is not needed to apply, however, some level of proficiency in computing, particularly networks, would be beneficial
- Access to mentoring, tutoring, library resources, academic resources, and career services assist students in becoming independent and successful learners
- Financial aid is available
- No GRE or GMAT required
Cybersecurity Management Careers after Bay Path
The Cybersecurity Management program will prepare you for both initial placement and mid-level positions in cybersecurity, informational assurance, and risk management fields.
- Cybersecurity manager or administrator
- Special senior advisor for cybersecurity
- Director of cybersecurity
- Cyber/IA assurance project manager
- Chief information security officer
- Cyber operations planner
- Cybersecurity consultant/specialist