Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
The criminal justice field is in need of individuals with the passion to lead and join the next generation of professionals to defend against injustices. Lewis' online MS in Criminal Justice will instill the knowledge and skills needed to critically analyze and ethically address the complex issues in contemporary society.
- 100% online format
- Complete within 2 years
- Prestigious alumni community
- Networking opportunities
The program's relatable and engaging coursework emphasizes organizational and management theory, the development of practical skills relating to the administration of criminal justice agencies and the ability to apply theory and research to address and resolve practical problems.
Why choose Lewis University?
- A relatable and engaging curriculum that places emphasis on organizational and management theory, the development of practical skills relating to the administration of criminal justice agencies and the ability to apply theory and research to address and resolve practical problems.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for criminal and social justice field.
- Online learning format is convenient and effective allowing you to pursue your advanced professional goals without interrupting your current career.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis.
About the School
Lewis University is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit university committed to student success. Lewis offers 5 in-demand, online Master's degrees (Organizational Leadership, Criminal Justice, Com ... Read More