Online Master of Science in Computer Science
Are you ready to push the boundaries of computer science? Create future-shaping innovations with Lewis University's online MS in Computer Science. Through hands-on coursework, you will learn advanced computing while honing your problem-solving, analytical and creative abilities. Gain highly valued tech knowledge and skills in this rapidly growing field, and get ready to shape tomorrow's technology in dramatic ways.
- Cyber Security Concentration: Learn how to identify, monitor and investigate organizational cyber-threats, as well as how to recommend steps and create responses to combat them. Become an expert in encryption and authentication systems, and learn how to design software and networks that mitigate cyber attacks. Gain the ability to specify tools and architectures that proactively and reactively secure information systems.
- 100% online format.
- Complete in as little as 2 years.
Why Choose Lewis University?
- Outcomes-based learning that allows you to gain in-depth knowledge and experience in developing enterprise-scale applications, database systems, security solutions, and intelligent automated systems.
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your career goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration area.
- Capstone thesis or project that results in a publication-worthy document or a computer systems project sponsored by an external organization. Your work will combine theory and practice and demonstrate to employers your abilities as an innovator and problem-solver.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for computer science and the latest learning in a fast-changing field.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants without undergraduate coursework in computer science or a related field may have to take additional coursework.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis.
- International students have a TOEFL test score greater than 550 (computer-based 213; Internet-based 79).
Program taught in:
See 19 more programs offered by Lewis University Online »
Last updated April 15, 2019