THE PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN SPANISH
The evolution of business requires specialized professionals in the financial and economic management with a comprehensive mastery of all aspects of the area. The Master in Financial Management provides the participant with a comprehensive training, thorough, coherent, comprehensive and tailored to these needs.
Between 3 and 5 years of professional experience.
Estudios universitarios superiores.
Number of hours: 1000 hours of training
Accounting and investment analysis
• Accounting and financial analysis (60 hours)
• Financial management in business decisions (60 hours)
• Management and cost analysis for decision making (48 hours)
• Budget management (48 hours)
& bull; advanced financial analysis and complex corporate transactions (72 hours)
• Quantitative Methods for Investment Valuation (60 hours)
• Calculation and Risk Management (72 hours)
• Valuation of companies (72 hours)
• Strategic Marketing (48 hours)
• Development of strategy and Balanced Scorecard (48 hours)
• Visió, N operational and technology of a business. Financial Impact (72 hours)
• Cost of money: study the basics of finance and banking and its impact on local and international trade. (60 hours)
• Corporate finance (60 hours)
• Advanced Corporate Finance (60 hours)
• Entrepreneurship (60 hours)
Master Final Project (100 hours)