Delivered online by American University’s Kogod School of Business, MBA@American takes a collaborative approach to preparing tomorrow’s business leaders. Through a blend of live online classes, in-person learning experiences, and engaging assignments, students develop the critical skills to solve complex business challenges and lead in a team-based environment.
No standardized test scores or minimum professional work experience is required to apply to the program.
The MBA@American curriculum focuses on experiential learning and emphasizes the importance of connections rather than competition. Students build foundational skills across a range of business fields and can select from five career-focused concentrations of study.
Courses and coursework are authored by the same renowned Kogod faculty who teach on campus, and students are held to the same admissions and academic standards as their on-campus counterparts.
In addition to online courses and assignments, MBA@American students attend in-person immersion experiences known as Business in the Capital. These outings see students come together with classmates and faculty for hands-on learning both on campus at American University and in major business centers around the world.
- International Business
- Business Analytics
- Weekly live classes hosted via webcam in a collaborative online classroom setting
- Immersions held in cities around the world, including “Business in the Capital,” a hands-on learning experience held on campus at American University in Washington, D.C.
- No GMAT/GRE or minimum professional work experience needed to apply
- A curriculum that focuses on team-based learning rather than competition among peers
- No minimum work experience required
- No GMAT/GRE required
- Two personal essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 21, 2017