The MBA offers a solid background to become the manager of the 21st century
In the current context of the globalized economy and more specifically in the world of business, complexity and unpredictability are the common denominator that presides over all business activities.
MBA programs are an efficient way to acquire a global management concept, equivalent to a very long professional experience in management positions, so many companies either require this degree to gain access to positions of responsibility, or consider it a an important element in their training process for their managers.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) of our business school is based on the MBA of Carlos III University of Madrid, with the same professors and structure. The program of this university is among the 5 best MBA in Spain. In addition, it presents a balance between theoretical and practical contents. The student will solve real cases of leading companies (REE, Endesa, IBM, Vodafone, Sol Meliá, Adolfo Domínguez, ...) and will analyze the most innovative techniques of business management.
- Train high-level specialists in the different areas of business management and new management and administration methods.
- Develop managerial and organizational skills to operate in a dynamic, increasingly global business environment.
- To provide the necessary knowledge to the student to assume greater responsibility within the company.
- Provide specific management knowledge that allows you to face continuous changes in management patterns and a highly competitive global business vision.
- Encourage the entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to guide the company towards new business opportunities.
To whom it is addressed
- Professionals with experience in the business sector who want to update their knowledge.
- Professionals who want to orient their career to the field of business management.
- Professionals aspiring to extend their responsibility within the company or to manage their own.
- Newly graduates who want to make their way in the labor market.
- Title issued jointly by the University of Alicante, the Autonomous University of Barcelona and the Carlos III University of Madrid
- 74 ECTS credits
- 18 months duration
- Content update
- Simulator Bussines Game through which students apply their knowledge to make decisions and the development of a concrete business project
- Tutorial for Statistical Analysis with Statgraphics
- Accessibility to contents 24 hours a day
- Face-to-face examination
The academic team of the MBA Online Masters is formed by a group of professors from the three universities (Alicante, Autónoma de Barcelona and Carlos III of Madrid), experts in the field and professionals in the sector.