- Start dates: Monthly Intakes
- Study mode: Online learning
- Awarded by: University of East London
- Financing: Partial Scholarships Available
Master of Business Administration* is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Provide students with a rigorous academic grounding in the core areas of business and management theory with specific emphasis on International Business and Management.
- Expose students to key debates and current notions of good practice in each of the main subject areas.
- Significantly enhance students’ analytical ability and critical thinking ability in resolving business issues.
- Equip students with strategic insight and leadership skills necessary to assume high-level positions in business and/or public sector organisations.
Further your career prospects
Are you fascinated by the media world? Do you want a career in journalism, TV, radio or internet broadcasting? Stand out from the crowd with a UK Master’s in Mass Communications from Liverpool John Moores University for the career and life of your dreams.
Engagement with this vibrant and innovative programme of study will provide you with a portfolio of skills that will be valuable for working in a range of media industries. The postgraduate research training that is integral to this course will also enable you to pursue further study at the doctoral level.
Former students who have studied Mass Communications at LJMU have gone on to work in advertising, marketing, public relations, arts administration, publishing, industry, retail, leisure, charitable organisation.
*Subject to validation
Why choose the University of East London?
Apply for a Unicaf Scholarship to study online for a University of East London highly respected degree to advance your career
We are proudly international at UEL, with 19,000 students from over 120 different countries and every conceivable background.
Sixty-two per cent of our research is officially classified as either 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent'.
Postgraduates at UEL automatically become part of an expanding global network that will continue to benefit your career for the year to come.
The Experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
Tutor Support: Friendly, experienced Unicaf student advisers guide applicants through every stage of the application process and support you all the way until you complete your programme and receive your degree.
The Online Classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
- An accredited UK 2.2 Honours degree or international equivalent.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or international equivalent.
- Fill in and submit the form.
- An adviser will call you to guide you through the application process.
- The admissions team will contact you to discuss your application and help you enrol.
About the School
The University of East London has been pioneering futures since 1898: from the 2nd Industrial Revolution through to where we are now, the 4th. We are a careers-led university, dedicated to supporting ... Read More