This MBA enables you to acquire a global and integrating vision of companies, through the treatment of the different business areas (Finance, Marketing, Strategy and Sales) while studying in-depth HR matters.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this MBA?
This MBA responds to the necessary professionalization of managers and managers in Human Resources.
- Through the continuous resolution of case studies, you receive effective training to make sound decisions, assessing the risks and the scope of your actions.
- It will allow you to obtain a global vision of the Department of Human Resources that will allow you to understand and strengthen the importance of this area in achieving the strategic objectives of the organization.
- You will correctly interpret the extraordinary implications that the new Digital Age is bringing on organizations.
- It will allow you to identify, recognize internally, manage, develop and enhance the talent of any organization.
- Human Resources Strategy (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Talent Organization, Sourcing & Development (4 ECTS)
- Finances for Making Business Decisions (4 ECTS)
- Training (4 ECTS)
- Personnel Administration and Compensation (4 ECTS)
- Labor Relations (4 ECTS)
- Commercial Management: Sales Management and Planning (4 ECTS)
- Organizational Culture and Innovation (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project (8 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"In my professional life, the MBA has allowed me to know new concepts and strategies applicable to my current job. But, above all, I would highlight the personalized treatment. Being able to maintain the relationship with the School and colleagues gives me value professional and personal added. " Vicente Verdú, Commercial Director of Cosesa
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More