IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
MBA in Marketing
Design successful branding.
Your door to the business world
You will head international marketing and advertising campaigns and work with partners, colleagues, and agencies across the globe. An MBA in Marketing will open the door for a career as a marketing manager for a global company.
This MBA programme expands your knowledge of marketing specifically in the areas of international branding and marketing of products and services. Among other things, you will learn how to implement systematic relationship marketing (Customer Relationship Marketing) and increase customer lifetime value through an understanding and knowledge of long-term customer loyalty.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: a standard period of study: 18 months. Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
- Post-study work option: 18 months post-study work visa, EU Blue card
- Fees: starting from 533 euros per month* (with up to 13.000€ scholarships for non-EU students only). Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland at the current time.
Let's get started
Secure your place at IUBH easily and without obligation using our form**. We’ll then send you your study agreement. Do you want to save time and costs? Have your previous classes recognised!
- Sign your study agreement and officially enrol
Send us your signed study agreement and supporting documents. After we’ve checked everything you will be officially enrolled.
- Start studying
Begin your studies – flexible and structured with individual and small group support.
**All students are required to post their original, notarised, supporting documents such as degree certificates via post to our Berlin Campus. After the preliminary acceptance letter, students will have two months to send all their documents.
Why it’s worth studying at IUBH
|Study online & flexible
Wherever, whenever: With our digital learning materials and our on-demand online exams, we bring the lecture hall to your home.
|Develop your international career
Our courses are taught in English, the course contents are tailored to work in an international environment.
|Triple financial advantage
Save on tuition, profit from lower living expenses, and be able to work alongside your study.
An MBA in Marketing will thoroughly prepare you for various management functions with an emphasis on Marketing Management.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will expand your knowledge in marketing and sales-related issues with a focus on international business management.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you will obtain skills in planning, implementation, and control as well as international market launch and cultivation strategies.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Elective A - Introduction: Global Brand Management
- Elective A - Specialisation: Sales and Pricing
- Elective B - Introduction: International Consumer Behaviour
- Elective B - Specialisation: applied marketing Research
- Capstone Project
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1.5 years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years of work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
As a marketing expert, you can analyze brand values and determine the factors that drive the increase or loss of a consumer-based brand. Through the development and implementation of targeted marketing strategies, you enliven the day-to-day business in the business-to-business or business-to-costumer area. You position brands in the market, recognise and eliminate possible crises, integrate customer relationship concepts, organize social media activities, and recognize employees as the key to success. In particular, maintaining customer relationships and customer satisfaction is your central focus in the company.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More