MBA in Marketing
Design successful branding.
Your door to the business world
You will head international marketing and advertising campaigns and work with partners, colleagues, and agencies across the globe. An MBA in Marketing will open the door for a career as a marketing manager for a global company.
This MBA program expands your knowledge of marketing specifically in the areas of international branding and marketing of products and services. Among other things, you will learn how to implement systematic relationship marketing (Customer Relationship Marketing) and increase customer lifetime value through an understanding and knowledge of long-term customer loyalty.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: a standard period of study: 18 months. Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study incl. online exams 24/7
- Post-study work option: 18 months post-study work visa, EU Blue card
- Fees: starting from 439 euros per month* (scholarships available for Non-EU students only)
Let's get started
Secure your place at IUBH easily and without obligation using our form**. We’ll then send you your study agreement. Do you want to save time and costs? Have your previous classes recognized!
Sign your study agreement and officially enroll
Send us your signed study agreement and supporting documents. After we’ve checked everything you will be officially enrolled.
Begin your studies – flexible and structured with individual and small group support.
**All students are required to post their original, notarized, supporting documents such as degree certificates via post to our Berlin Campus. After the preliminary acceptance letter, students will have two months to send all their documents.
Why it’s worth studying at IUBH
Study online & flexible
Wherever, whenever: With our digital learning materials and our on-demand online exams, we bring the lecture hall to your home.
Develop your international career
Our courses are taught in English, the course contents are tailored to work in an international environment.
Triple financial advantage
Save on tuition, profit from lower living expenses and be able to work alongside your study.
An MBA in Marketing will thoroughly prepare you for various management functions with an emphasis on Marketing Management.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will expand your knowledge in marketing and sales related issues with a focus on international business management
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you will obtain skills in planning, implementation, and control as well as international market launch and cultivation strategies
- Leadership 5 ECTS
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship 5 ECTS
- International Marketing 5 ECTS
- Performance Measurement 5 ECTS
- Financial Management 5 ECTS
- Managerial Economics 5 ECTS
- Strategic Management 5 ECTS
- Change Management 5 ECTS
- Managing in a Global Economy 5 ECTS
- Elective A - Introduction & Specialization 10 ECTS
- Elective B - Introduction 5 ECTS
- Elective B - Specialization 5 ECTS
- Capstone Project 25 ECTS
The investment is worth it: your career perspectives
Europe, especially Germany, is in high demand for skilled professionals, which creates enormous career opportunities for you: Eager to attract immigrants to the country to offset a shortage of skilled labor due to demographic changes, the German government wants to attract well-educated immigrants, especially from technical fields such as IT, Engineering and Natural Sciences.
Distance Learning - 90 ECTS
- FULL-TIME: 844 €/month
- 15.990 € Total fees*: 18 months
- PART-TIME: 439 €/month
- 16.605 € Total fees*: 36 months
Prerequisites for admission to the Master of Business Administration are:
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of min. two years of relevant work experience by the end of the study program
- Proof of English skills for non-native speakers via TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo before commencing study:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points, within the last 2 years)
- IELTS (min. Level 6, within the last 2 years)
- Duolingo English test (min. 60 %, within the last 2 years): this can be taken anywhere at any time using your smartphone and costs $49. You can find out more information about the Duolingo test from our student advisory team.
As a marketing expert, you can analyze brand values and determine the factors that drive the increase or loss of a consumer-based brand. Through the development and implementation of targeted marketing strategies, you enliven the day-to-day business in the business-to-business or business-to-costumer area. You position brands in the market, recognize and eliminate possible crises, integrate customer relationship concepts, organize social media activities and recognize employees as the key to success. In particular, maintaining customer relationships and customer satisfaction is your central focus in the company.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More