This MBA program is approved by U.S. Department of Education for Title IV Federal Student Aid.
Program Competencies and Learning Objectives
- Leadership Styles and Skills - To demonstrate the ability to learn a wide variety of leadership styles and skills to lead different types of followers in various situations.
- Communication and Team Management - To demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in decision making, marketing, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Organizational Behavior Knowledge - To demonstrate the ability to analyze, plan and improve an organizational process that includes organizational behavior.
- Analysis, Critical Thinking, and Research - To demonstrate the ability to perform critical thinking and analysis, investigative research, and problem-solving. Statistical approaches are used to analyze specific problems.
- Managerial Finance and Accounting - To demonstrate the ability to explain financial and accounting information and manage budgets for sound long-term investment decisions for the growth of the organization.
- Global Business Development and Management - To demonstrate the ability to learn how to develop and manage complex businesses worldwide effectively.
Leadership and Management Concentration Courses
About the School
IGlobal University (IGU) is transforming the world by providing the most effective education to every human being for their intellectual, professional, spiritual development and growth, whether they a ... Read More