IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
MBA in IT Management
The bridge between management and technology.
Your door to the business world
Information is the most important capital for businesses. But who decides what information is valuable? How do you get the best out of this information? And which technology can be useful? These are the questions answered by the IT Management specialists.
In our IT Management MBA, you will learn about the development and management of IT infrastructures, international project management concepts, and the implementation of IT services for internal stakeholders and clients. You will also learn the basics of software engineering and investigate topics such as IT compliance, data protection, and information security. In addition to expert know-how, you will deepen your knowledge in the area of general management.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: a standard period of study: 18 months. Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
- Post-study work option: 18 months post-study work visa, EU Blue card
- Fees: starting from 533 euros per month* (with up to 13.000€ scholarships for non-EU students only). Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland at the current time.
Let's get started
Secure your place at IUBH easily and without obligation using our form**. We’ll then send you your study agreement. Do you want to save time and costs? Have your previous classes recognised!
- Sign your study agreement and officially enrol
Send us your signed study agreement and supporting documents. After we’ve checked everything you will be officially enrolled.
- Start studying
Begin your studies – flexible and structured with individual and small group support.
**All students are required to post their original, notarised, supporting documents such as degree certificates via post to our Berlin Campus. After the preliminary acceptance letter, students will have two months to send all their documents.
Why it’s worth studying at IUBH
|Study online & flexible
Wherever, whenever: With our digital learning materials and our on-demand online exams, we bring the lecture hall to your home.
|Develop your international career
Our courses are taught in English, the course contents are tailored to work in an international environment.
|Triple financial advantage
Save on tuition, profit from lower living expenses, and be able to work alongside your study.
The MBA with a specialism in IT Management will give you general management know-how and develop your individual methodical expertise:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will receive an insight into the concepts of IT business management and information security.
- You will learn about the art of deriving IT strategies from existing business processes.
- You will investigate how important IT services can be implemented across various employees, departments, processes, and technologies.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Elective A - Introduction: IT Project Management
- Elective A - Specialisation: IT Architecture Management
- Elective B - Introduction: IT Service Management
- Elective B - Specialisation: IT Governance and Compliance
- Capstone Project
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1.5 years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years of work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
As IT manager you have one of the top in-demand positions that industry, public sector, and government have to offer. Whether you deal with information management in a department or with data centre management in the worldwide operating enterprise, this fascinating role gives you the chance to gain unique insights into almost any domain of international organisations. With their in-depth entrepreneurial and management skills, IT management postgraduates have excellent prospects in a wide range of careers, such as technology management, IT consulting, change or project management, and business analysis.
Explore your options
Business consultancies and IT service providers, above all those with international business activities today already prefer to employ graduates from IUBH.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More