IUBH Corona Initiative - Study 100% Online - 66% Scholarship guaranteed
In addition to the 85% scholarship for students outside the EU, all EU students (including England) will now also be offered a scholarship of 66%. Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland at the current time.
MBA in Engineering Management
Become the in-demand expert at the interface between management and technology.
Your door to the business world
Engineers are required to display a large number of qualities such as precision, efficiency, and reliability. In engineering management, you will learn how to manage these talented individuals while, in parallel, develop and improve market strategies, brand management, and profitability.
Within our MBA program with a specialization in Engineering Management, you will learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 18 months. Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
- Post-study work option: 18 months post-study work visa, EU Blue card
- Fees: starting from 439 euros per month* (with up to 13.000€ scholarships for non-EU students only). Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland at the current time.
Let's get started
Secure your place at IUBH easily and without obligation using our form**. We’ll then send you your study agreement. Do you want to save time and costs? Have your previous classes recognized!
- Sign your study agreement and officially enroll
Send us your signed study agreement and supporting documents. After we’ve checked everything you will be officially enrolled.
- Start studying
Begin your studies – flexible and structured with individual and small group support.
**All students are required to post their original, notarized, supporting documents such as degree certificates via post to our Berlin Campus. After the preliminary acceptance letter, students will have two months to send all their documents.
Why it’s worth studying at IUBH
|Study online & flexible
Wherever, whenever: With our digital learning materials and our on-demand online exams, we bring the lecture hall to your home.
|Develop your international career
Our courses are taught in English, the course contents are tailored to work in an international environment.
|Triple financial advantage
Save on tuition, profit from lower living expenses, and be able to work alongside your study.
The MBA with a specialism in Finance & Accounting will prepare you for a career in the field of global financial markets and related areas.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will develop skills in preparing and carrying out fiscal decisions on the international capital market.
- You will learn to work with financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in compliance with international standards.
- You will obtain in-depth knowledge in the area of investment analysis and portfolio management to improve the financial performance of the business.
- Leadership 5 ECTS
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship 5 ECTS
- International Marketing 5 ECTS
- Performance Measurement 5 ECTS
- Financial Management 5 ECTS
- Managerial Economics 5 ECTS
- Strategic Management 5 ECTS
- Change Management 5 ECTS
- Managing in a Global Economy 5 ECTS
- Elective A - Introduction & Specialization 10 ECTS
- Elective B - Introduction 5 ECTS
- Elective B - Specialization 5 ECTS
- Capstone Project 25 ECTS
You can complete your MBA study in one and a half or three years. Study over a longer period of time means a reduced weekly workload. Study over three years is particularly suitable for those who already have a large workload or those who would like to reduce the monthly costs.
The investment is worth it: your career perspectives
Europe, especially Germany, is in high demand for skilled professionals, which creates enormous career opportunities for you: Eager to attract immigrants to the country to offset a shortage of skilled labor due to demographic changes, the German government wants to attract well-educated immigrants, especially from technical fields such as IT, Engineering and Natural Sciences.
Distance Learning - 90 ECTS
- Full-time: 844€/month
- 15.990€ Total fees*: 18 months
- Part-time: 439€/month
- 16.605€ Total fees*: 36 months
Total fees without a scholarship. Scholarships are available for EU and international students (excluding the DACH region).
Your funding options
Studying at IUBH should be possible for anyone who is interested and money should not get in the way of education. That’s why we support motivated and gifted applicants with high potential with a range of scholarships for Non-EU students only.
- Women in Leadership & Management
- STEM/MINT Professionals
- Future Entrepreneur
- Online Learner
Prerequisites for admission to the Master of Business Administration are:
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of a minimum of two years of relevant work experience by the end of the study program
- Proof of English skills for non-native speakers via TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo before commencing study:
- TOEFL (minimum 80 points, within the last 2 years)
- IELTS (minimum Level 6, within the last 2 years)
- Duolingo English test (minimum 60 %, within the last 2 years): this can be taken anywhere at any time using your smartphone and costs $49. You can find out more information about the Duolingo test from our student advisory team.
Just like German engineers themselves, German study programs in engineering also enjoy a great reputation worldwide. As an Engineer Manager, you would understand high-level technical problems and be able to solve these problems using your knowledge of business management. That’s why Engineer Managers are in high demand at the interface between technology and management. After your MBA you will have excellent career prospects. You’ll thrive anywhere that requires interdisciplinary and extensive knowledge in the field of technology and business.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More