Why take an MBA in Business Administration and Management in Engineering and Construction Projects?
Exclusive training for engineers and architects in a globalized environment.
An absolutely innovative MBA
With specialized videoconferences on the subject and international news, with theoretical explanation and practical application
- Module 1: Advanced Project Management
- Module 2. Advanced financial management of projects
- Module 3: Innovation and business
- Module 4: Corporate social responsibility
- Module 5: Agile management approach
- Module 6: Introduction to smart cities. Smart cities
- Module 7: Digital Marketing
- Module 8: Concession system in international projects under the Public Private Collaboration (CPP) regime
- Module 9: Management skills
- Module 10: Final Master's Project
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the contents to improve their quality.
Carlos Martínez García-Loygorri
Civil Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Madrid, MBA from IESE Business School, Master in Infrastructure and Management of Public Services. Extensive experience in business and people management, specialized in the analysis and execution of investments, business development and structured financing, Project Finance and corporate finance, investments managed for more than € 350 million, structured debt for more than € 420 million. Experience as Director of Concessions and Structured Financing in the infrastructure, public services and renewable energy sectors.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación de posgrado especializada en ingeniería, infraestructuras, energía y edificación. Estamos convencidos de la importancia de la formación continua de calidad par ... Read More