IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
MBA in Big Data Management
The key to business success.
Your door to the business world
Whether it’s classic trade or online shopping, in financial services, aviation, travel, and tourism or in telecommunications: in almost every industry it’s data that determines the success of a business. It’s not just about large quantities of gathered data.
Instead, it’s about processing this data and utilizing it in a profitable way. As well as expert know-how, the MBA will help you gain in-depth knowledge in the field of General Management with a specialisation in Big Data Management.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 18 months. Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
- Post-study work option: 18 months post-study work visa, EU Blue card
- Fees: starting from 533 euros per month* (with up to 13.000€ scholarships for non-EU students only). Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland at the current time.
Let's get started
Secure your place at IUBH easily and without obligation using our form**. We’ll then send you your study agreement. Do you want to save time and costs? Have your previous classes recognised!
- Sign your study agreement and officially enrol
Send us your signed study agreement and supporting documents. After we’ve checked everything you will be officially enrolled.
- Start studying
Begin your studies – flexible and structured with individual and small group support.
**All students are required to post their original, notarised, supporting documents such as degree certificates via post to our Berlin Campus. After the preliminary acceptance letter, students will have two months to send all their documents.
Why it’s worth studying at IUBH
Study online & flexible
Develop your international career
Triple financial advantage
The MBA with a specialism in Big Data Management gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn to process data, combining data from various sources, and analyze connections.
- You will learn the methods of artificial intelligence for data analysis.
- You will work critically with solution providers and deal with ethical, social, and data protection issues with regards to Big Data Management.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Elective A - Data Science
- Elective A - Analytical Software and Frameworks
- Elective B - Data Utilisation
- Elective B - Application Scenarios and Case Studies
- Capstone Project
You can complete your MBA study in one and a half or three years. Study over a longer period of time means a reduced weekly workload. Study over three years is particularly suitable for those who already have a large workload or those who would like to reduce the monthly costs.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1.5 years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years of work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Large and fast-growing companies are investing substantially in the implementation of data management systems and structures. As a result, qualified experts in the area have plenty of opportunities. Project managers specializing in the area of big data have excellent career opportunities in almost all forward-looking sectors, especially in the IT, media, and digital sectors, in the automotive and finance industries, as well as in marketing and sales. Your role as the responsible big data project manager is an important connector between management and technical support. You prepare tailored solutions for your company based on customer, market, and/or competitor information, and always have an eye on the latest developments, for example within the area of artificial intelligence.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More