The Master in Business Administration and Management (MBA) specializing in Project Management from EALDE is an online master that allows you to obtain your own double degree with international validity. The objective of this program is to expand the training of professionals and managers to direct projects within a company.
The online MBA delves into the fundamental notions that allow us to understand how a project starts and develops, adjusting to the content of the PMBOK® Guide standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI). In addition, the training program prepares to master the concept of Agility, and how to implement it through the Scrum framework and other methodologies such as Lean and Kanban.
This training program thus allows specializing in Risk Management to lead business projects from the point of view of monitoring compliance with costs, deadlines and risks. In order to study this master's degree, no previous specialization is necessary since the training offers all the necessary knowledge for this.
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. Headway / Unsplash
Course 1. Commercial Management.
- The management of the sales force.
- CRM: Detection and loyalty of the perfect target.
- Customer concepts and sales techniques.
- Strategic Commercial Management: Kpi's in the company of the s. XXI.
Course 2. Strategic Marketing.
- Marketing Function
- Shopping behaviour.
- Segmentation and selection of target audiences.
- Value Proposition and Positioning.
Course 3. Project Management in the Company.
- What is a project ?. Planning and Objectives.
- Resources. Costs and Deadlines. Communications
- The Project Management.
- Risks and Project Closure.
Course 4. People management.
- People management: leadership, talent and motivation. Management competencies
- Human Resources. Recruiting Recruitment. Employee life cycle.
- Internal communication.
Course 5. Business strategy.
1. Introduction to the Strategy.
2. Strategic Plan.
3. Strategic Change Management.
4. Company policy.
Course 6. Analysis and Corporate Finance.
1. Financial analysis: Analysis techniques and standards.
2. Finance: Budget and Investments.
3. Sources of financing: Bank financing. participatory loans, etc.
4. Valuation of companies. Classic Methods New economy methods.
Course 7. Operations Management.
1. Operations: Enter. Processes. Flowcharts. Time. Bottlenecks
2. Operations: Production systems. Provisions Stocks
3. Operations and Productivity. Strategies in global environments.
4. Operations. Quality and Internal Audit. The process control.
Course 8. Innovation.
1. Creativity and Innovation.
2. Innovation in product.
3. Innovation tools 2.0.
4. Learning to fail.
Course 9. Project Planning and Control.
1. PMBOK® guide . Phases and Processes.
2. Scope Management in Project Management.
3. Time Control of deadlines. Project Management Planning.
4. Cost control.
Course 10. Quality Management, Acquisitions and Project Risks.
1. Quality in the projects.
2. Acquisitions, contract management and project purchases.
3. Risk Management in Project Management.
4. The integration of the project.
Course 11. The Human Factor in Projects in Project Management.
1. Resources in Projects.
2. Communication in Projects.
3. Stakeholders in project management.
4. Professional Responsibility and Code of Ethics.
Course 12. Master thesis.
Why study this master?
The MBA specializing in Project Management is an academic program of higher education that prepares to lead project management in companies. All the contents of the online master's degree are taught by expert professors, who are active in reputable companies in the Spanish business sector, holders of the PMP® Certification granted by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The training program of this master deepens in the management of the quality, the acquisitions and the risk in the projects. In addition, it provides differentiating advantages to easily manage the human factor in Project Management.
The program includes a Project Management course that helps prepare to cope with the PMP® Certification. The online methodology of the Master in Business Administration and Management (MBA) specializing in Project Management allows the reconciliation of work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Master in Business Administration and Management (MBA) specializing in Project Management you will be able to:
- Assume executive leadership in the business world.
- Achieve knowledge to deal with Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification.
- Lead major projects within a company.
- Know the agile methodologies and how to put them into practice through frameworks such as Scrum, Lean and Kanban.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially directed:
- Managers who seek to manage their company's projects under the good practices of the PMBOK® Guide and agility.
- People who consider starting a business.
- Functional and general managers who want to improve their leadership skills in the business field.
- Technical professionals and managers who want to enter the Project Management.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More