This MBA enables you to acquire an integrating vision of business management, with the study of different areas (Finance, Human Resources, Projects and Entrepreneurship), combined with the deepening in fundamental aspects of the management of SupplyChain Management.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with double degrees from both prestigious institutions in Spain and internationally.
Why choose this MBA?
We train future transformational leaders who will make changes in organizations, in harmony with global macro trends:
- Because it will allow you to obtain the international certification CSCM® , CertifiedSupplyChain Manager, by ISCEA.
- Because it will value your logistical knowledge, analyze international markets and learn a strategic and managerial vision of SupplyChainManagament.
- Because you can work in companies of the fourth industrial revolution (companies 4.0) that demand critical professionals, innovators, and capable of managing knowledge.
- Because with the theoretical and practical tools that we offer you will allow you to develop fundamental faculties for a manager such as the ability to analyze, organize or work in a team, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Global Supply Chain Management (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Procurement Management: Purchases and Suppliers (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Communication (4 ECTS)
- Production of Sustainable Goods and Memorable Service Experiences (4 ECTS)
- Analysis of Costs in Decision Making (4 ECTS)
- Applied Information Technologies (4 ECTS)
- Commercial Management: Sales Management and Planning (4 ECTS)
- Demand Driven Operations
- Process Management (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Planning and Financial Management in SupplyChain (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project: Preparation of the CSCM® Certification - CertifiedSupplyChain Manager and ISO 28000 Internal Auditor Certificate (8 ECTS).
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The online program has the great advantage that it does not interfere with the students' work and it can be done at the time that best suits each of us." I think it's important to participate in the forums. to the subject and the answers of the professors to our consultations, as to those of other students, the subjects are giving me a new vision on the direction of the company and they are helping me to improve. " - Pablo Pitchon, Vice President IQASA SA
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 35% of the cost of tuition (5% for members of Compensar). In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.