This MBA trains senior managers capable of facing the increasingly complex and changing challenges. Special emphasis is placed on the financial and accounting area of the company , including an economic approach of this sector.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this Online MBA?
This MBA trains you as a specialist in this business area, allowing you to occupy positions of managerial responsibility.
- It will allow you to develop your managerial skills, with special emphasis on the financial and accounting areas of the company.
- You will develop your ability to analyze and complete knowledge of financial markets. You will learn to identify and manage the various risks that affect it.
- You will acquire knowledge, skills and aptitudes that will allow you to provide effective solutions to the new challenges of companies.
- Effective People Management (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (3 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting for Management (4 ECTS)
- Financial Markets (4 ECTS)
- Financial and Investment Analysis: Business Valuation (3.5 ECTS)
- Analysis of Costs in Decision Making (3 ECTS)
- Treasury Management (3 ECTS)
- Risks, Means of Payment and Financing of Foreign Trade (3.5 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Process Management (4 ECTS)
- Business Financing (3 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (3 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (3 ECTS)
End of Program Project: Business Management Simulator (15 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The study methodology seems to me ideal for people like me, who are working and do not have enough time to have face-to-face classes or to keep pace with work and constant study." On the other hand, the involvement of the staff of the School and the Teachers have been very close to the student. " Lucía Vaquero Otero
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More