This MBA will allow you to design an integral strategy in which all the decisive business areas are involved, which will lead you to a correct prediction of results. In addition, it will allow you to know the global scenario to develop international business.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with double degrees from both prestigious institutions in Spain and internationally.
Why choose this MBA?
The MBA Specialization in International Business will allow the student to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificate in the ISO 22301 Standard in Business Continuity by SGS, recognized worldwide certifier.
- Because it will allow you to know the global scenario to develop international business, analyzing the economic situation and the characteristics of international transport to carry out commercial transactions on a global scale.
- Because through the continuous resolution of practical cases you receive effective training to make sound decisions, assessing the risks and the scope of your actions.
- Because you will analyze the currency markets, the risks of foreign trade and the international financing modalities in order to make the right decisions.
- Because it will allow you to develop fundamental faculties for a manager such as the ability to analyze, organize or work in a team, leadership and negotiation skills.
- The Process of Internationalization of the Company (4 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of International Trade (4 ECTS)
- International Markets (4 ECTS)
- Finances for Making Business Decisions (4 ECTS)
- International Logistics (4 ECTS)
- Financial and Investment Analysis: Business Valuation (4 ECTS)
- Risks, Means of Payment and Financing of Foreign Trade (4 ECTS)
- Commercial Management: Sales Management and Planning (4 ECTS)
- International Contracting (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- International Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
PROJECT FINAL PROGRAM: Business International Trade Plan (8 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"My experience with IEP has been very positive and enriching both professionally and personally. The professionalism and dedication of the academics and tutors has been even better than I expected, the interactive method that is used through the online platform is very useful and facilitating and the contents of the program are always very adapted to the new socioeconomic contexts. "- Alexandra Bofu
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 35% of the cost of tuition (5% for members of Compensar). In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.