This MBA enables you to acquire a global and integrated vision of business management, through the treatment of different business areas (Finance, Marketing, Strategy and Sales) while studying in-depth Human Resources.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with double degrees from both prestigious institutions in Spain and internationally.
Why choose this MBA?
This MBA responds to the necessary professionalization of managers and managers in Human Resources.
- Because through the continuous resolution of practical cases you receive effective training to make sound decisions, assessing the risks and the scope of your actions.
- Because it will allow you to obtain a global vision of the Human Resources Department that will allow you to understand and enhance the importance of this area in achieving the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Because you will correctly interpret the extraordinary implications that the new Digital Age is bringing with it in organizations.
- Because it will allow you to identify, recognize internally, manage, develop and enhance the talent of any organization.
- Human Resources Strategy (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Talent Organization, Sourcing
- Finances for Making Business Decisions (4 ECTS)
- Training (4 ECTS)
- Personnel Administration and Compensation (4 ECTS)
- Labor Relations (4 ECTS)
- Commercial Management: Sales Management and Planning (4 ECTS)
- Organizational Culture and Innovation (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project (8 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"In my professional life, the MBA has allowed me to know new concepts and strategies applicable to my current job, but above all, I would highlight the personalized treatment that students receive, I believe that I can maintain the relationship with the School and the colleagues give me a professional and personal added value. " Vicente Verdú, Commercial Director of Cosesa
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 35% of the cost of tuition (5% for members of Compensar). In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.