This MBA enables to acquire a global and integrating vision of business management, dealing with the different business areas (Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Logistics and Strategy), and focused on a profile interested in occupying positions of responsibility associated with the management of the Risks in any company.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this MBA?
This MBA enables the student to make an adequate classification of risks, define prevention policies and quantify these based on their impact on the company.
- You will boost your professional career towards strategic positions related to Risk Management such as ChiefRiskOfficer (CRO) or ChiefRisk Management Officer (CRMO).
- You will learn to identify, evaluate and prevent those risk situations that may jeopardize the solvency and stability of the company.
- You will have the tools to implement an adequate risk management process under a global vision: from developing a risk map to the different contingency plans.
- You will be trained to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificate in ISO 22301 in Business Continuity.
- Basic Knowledge and Introduction to Risk Management (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Legal Aspects, Regulations and Compliance in Risk Management (4 ECTS)
- The Sources of Risks and Groups of Subjects (4 ECTS)
- Risk Modeling (4 ECTS)
- Finances for Making Business Decisions (4 ECTS)
- Evaluation and Economic Evaluation of the Risks (4 ECTS)
- Decision Making in Risks (4 ECTS)
- Analysis of the Economic Environment (4 ECTS)
- Traditional Transfer of Risks (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: The Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Specialization (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project (4 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"In my professional life, the MBA has allowed me to know new concepts and strategies applicable to my current job. But, above all, I would highlight the personalized treatment that students receive. Maintaining the relationship with the School and colleagues gives me a professional and personal added value. " Vicente Verdú, Commercial Director of Cosesa
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More