The Master in Business Administration and Management (MBA) specializing in Risk Management of EALDE is an online master that allows you to obtain your own double degree with international validity. The objective of this program is to offer an overview of the company, emphasizing the concept of risk and its different ways of approaching it.
Online training provides the necessary skills to identify, analyze, evaluate and manage the risks that any company faces. The training program addresses the two main models used for risk consideration: the ISO 31000: 2018 and COSO regulations.
The MBA specializing in Risk Management drives managerial skills and prepares for Strategic Business Management and to master the use of a CRM, in order to channel communications between user and company. Helloquence / Unsplash
Course 1. Commercial Management.
- The management of the sales force.
- CRM: Detection and loyalty of the perfect target.
- Customer concepts and sales techniques.
- Strategic Commercial Management: Kpi's in the company of the 21st century.
Course 2. Strategic Marketing.
- Marketing Function
- Shopping behaviour.
- Segmentation and selection of target audiences.
- Value proposition and positioning.
Course 3. Project Management in the Company.
- What is a project ?. Planning and objectives.
- Resources. Costs and deadlines. Communications
- The Project Management.
- Risks and project closure.
Course 4. People management.
- People management: leadership, talent and motivation. Management competencies
- Human Resources. Recruiting Recruitment. Employee life cycle.
- Internal communication.
Course 5. Business strategy.
- Introduction to the strategy.
- Strategic plan.
- Strategic change management.
- Company Policy
Course 6. Analysis and Corporate Finance.
- Financial analysis: Analysis techniques and standards.
- Finance: Budget and Investments.
- Sources of financing: Bank financing, participatory loans, etc.
- Company valuation. Classic Methods New economy methods.
Course 7. Operations Management
- Operations: Enter. Processes. Flowcharts. Time. Bottlenecks
- Operations: Production systems. Provisions Stocks
- Operations and Productivity. Strategies in global environments.
- Operations. Quality and Internal Audit. The process control.
Course 8. Innovation.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Innovation in product.
- Innovation tools 2.0.
- Learning to fail.
Course 9. Introduction to Risk Management
- Introduction. General considerations. Different actors and perspectives.
- Risk management An approach from the perspective of the insurance sector.
- Risk Management ERM models in banking and Project Management.
- ISO 31000: 2018. Principles and guidelines for Risk Management.
Course 10. General Concepts of Risk Management
- Appetite, attitude, criteria and level of risk. Tolerance and capacity.
- Classification of risks Types and groups of risks.
- Identification and characterization of risks. Risk Matrices
- The evaluation and treatment of risk. Risk level, heat maps and controls.
Course 11. Master thesis.
Why study this master?
The MBA specializing in Risk Management is an academic program of higher education that provides an overview of the company and prepares to lead the Risk Management of a company. All the contents of this unique training program are taught by expert teachers in risk management and active in large reputable companies in the Spanish business sector.
The characteristics of this online master's degree allow the student to acquire skills to successfully define the risk assessment process in changing environments and situations of uncertainty. The academic program also deepens the COSO standard as an international norm for financial risks.
The online methodology of the Master in Business Administration and Management (MBA) specializing in Risk Management allows the reconciliation of work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the MBA specializing in Risk Management you will be able to:
- Manage companies globally, without losing sight of their risk management.
- Learn in depth the ISO 31000 standard in its most current version: 2018.
- Adopt risk assumption policies and master audit schemes.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially aimed at:
- Professionals with a vocation for growth who want to have an overall vision in the company.
- Managers who want to contribute to their company risk management under the international standard ISO 31000 and COSO.
- Professionals who want to aspire to management positions after a few years with a technical job.
- People who consider starting a business.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More