The MBA Specialization in Project Management will allow the student to obtain the ISO 21500 internal auditor certificate, issued by Bureau Veritas, the first certifier in the world.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with double degrees from both prestigious institutions in Spain and internationally.
Why choose this MBA?
The European Graduate Institute has been named REP (Registered Education Provider) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ® , the main global organization dedicated to Project Management. Our program has passed a rigorous quality control of the contents, design of its courses and the qualification of its instructors.
- The Master in Project Management will allow the student to obtain the ISO 21500 internal auditor certificate , issued by Bureau Veritas.
- Because it will provide you with the theoretical and practical tools, supported by international standards, which will allow you to respond quickly and effectively to the problems that arise in any field of management activity.
- Because it will give you a global vision of the company, which will allow you to design a comprehensive strategy in which all business areas are involved.
- Includes a new PMP® Certification Exam Preparation Module .
- It includes a Social Projects Module , where new ideas are exposed to improve the living conditions of communities that face economic and social difficulties.
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of International Trade (4 ECTS)
- Project Management PMI (I) (4 ECTS)
- Quality Management (4 ECTS)
- Project Management PMI (II) (4 ECTS)
- Analysis of Costs in Decision Making (4 ECTS)
- Project Management Office (PMO) (4 ECTS)
- Plan and Control Projects with Microsoft Project (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Project Risk Management (4 ECTS)
- Project Valuation (4 ECTS)
- Project Monitoring (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
End of Program Project (8 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"My experience during the development of my MBA in Project Management was lovely, I really liked many things, I never had the slightest problem, the tutors always paid attention to me, the publication of the notes was timely, communication with the teachers, the material for the different classes very good, the simulator was a great help to be certified as PMP This program will open many doors for me professionally and as a human being first and foremost. " Laura Neme, Lawyer.
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 35% of the cost of tuition (5% for members of Compensar). In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.