The current labor market makes it essential for companies to differentiate themselves from those of the competition: this is where the qualification of their human capital comes into play, to guarantee, above all, the satisfaction of the client's needs.
For this reason, it is necessary that the management of the company has a complete preparation in the various areas that influence their competitive positioning.
Experts in training business management professionals in all their specialties (human resources, marketing, strategic management, commercial, information systems, finance, etc.), from IMF Business School , in collaboration with the University of Nebrija, we present this MBA for Directors of Human Resources, in which all the necessary aspects are studied in depth to become a Human Resources Director in a company, thanks to the mastery of current labor legislation and the processes of selection, organization and performance evaluation.
In addition, the continuous contact between teachers and students will allow the student to generate a networking of vital importance for their professional future.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MBA specialized in Human Resources Management
Acquire the necessary knowledge for the direction and management of the different disciplines that allow the correct functioning of a company, dominating the fundamental guidelines of the creation and implementation of each of them.
You will also learn to:
- Analyze the foundations of the Strategic Management by studying its foundations, the competitive analysis of the environment, in order to formulate, implement and follow a successful Management strategy.
- Use the most effective methods for managing people.
- Master the current labor legislation and the processes of selection, organization and performance evaluation.
Methodology and Evaluation
IMF offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be completed under:
- Online methodology: The whole agenda will be at your disposal from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: You will have the course material in book format.
All the contents are fully updated and have a great technical rigor, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation.
Whichever methodology you choose, IMF puts at your disposal:
- Personal tutoring e-presencial (via forums, chat, telephone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes
Continuous evaluation as you progress in the study of the master. Each module will be evaluated through the combination of online exam and case study development.
The obtaining of the Master's degrees from the University of Nebrija and the Master's degree from the IMF Business School will be subject to the passing of the tests of each module and the preparation of an end-of-master project.
At the end of our Master's you will be able to practice as:
- Director of the Human Resources Department
- Personnel director
- Director and business manager
- Head of Team Management
- Head of business development
IMF Business School , through its Employment and Practices portal, guarantees the students of the Master's Degree in Human Resources Management and Management, internships in companies in the sector. Check conditions.
Among the companies with an internship agreement with IMF , the following stand out:
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method Online: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest
- Form of payment Blended: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More