This MBA in General Management forms senior managers capable of making decisions in complex and changing environments , through an integrative vision and in-depth study of the different areas of the company.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this MBA?
The learning methodology is based on the "case method", video classes, virtual classroom sessions and interactive exercises. In addition, the cloister is made up of professionals from the business world.
- You receive effective training to make sound decisions, assessing risks and the scope of your actions.
- You will participate in a Simulation to close your Program, where you will try to give maximum profitability to shareholders by making correct decisions for a fictitious company.
- It will allow you to develop fundamental powers for a manager such as: analysis, organization, teamwork, leadership and negotiation skills.
- You will design a comprehensive strategy in which all critical business areas are involved.
- Effective People Management (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Marketing (3 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting for Management (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Communication (4 ECTS)
- Financial and Investment Analysis: Business Valuation (3.5 ECTS)
- Analysis of Costs in Decision Making (3 ECTS)
- Commercial Management: Sales Management and Planning (3 ECTS)
- Analysis of the Economic Environment (3.5 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Process Management (4 ECTS)
- Business Financing (3 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (3 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (3 ECTS)
End of program project: Business Management Simulator (15 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"My time in the MBA Program in General Management of the IEP has been rewarding and of great support for my professional and business life. The courses and tools provided by the IEP are dynamic and practical, which in my case, are serving me in the different management as a manager. " Juan Mundaca
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More