This MBA will allow you to design an integral strategy in which all the decisive business areas are involved, which will lead you to a correct prediction of results. In addition, it will allow you to know the global scenario to develop international business.
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this MBA?
The MBA Specialization in International Business will allow the student to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificate in the ISO 22301 Standard in Business Continuity by SGS, recognized worldwide certifier:
- Because it will provide you with the theoretical and practical tools that will allow you to respond quickly and effectively to the problems that arise in any field of managerial activity. Through the continuous resolution of practical cases you receive effective training to make sound decisions, assessing the risks and the scope of your actions.
- Because it will allow you to develop fundamental faculties for a manager such as the ability to analyze, organize or work in a team, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Because it will give you a global vision of the company, which will allow you to design an integral strategy in which all the decisive business areas are involved, which will lead you to a correct prediction of results.
- Because it will allow you to know the global scenario to develop international business, analyzing the economic situation and the characteristics of international transport to carry out commercial transactions on a global scale.
- Because you will analyze the currency markets, the risks of foreign trade and the international financing modalities in order to make the right decisions.
- Because you will be trained to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificate in the ISO 22301 Standard on Business Continuity, created to improve the way in which any business manages the incidents, threats and eventualities that it may have.
- The Process of Internationalization of the Company (4 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of International Trade (4 ECTS)
- International Markets (4 ECTS)
- Finances for Making Business Decisions (4 ECTS)
- International Logistics (4 ECTS)
- Financial and Investment Analysis: Business Valuation (4 ECTS)
- Risks, Means of Payment and Financing of Foreign Trade (4 ECTS)
- Commercial Management: Sales Management and Planning (4 ECTS)
- International Contracting (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams (4 ECTS)
- International Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (4 ECTS)
- End of Program Project (8 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The study methodology seems to me ideal for people like me, who are working and do not have enough time to have face-to-face classes or to keep pace with work and constant study." On the other hand, the involvement of the staff of the School and the Teachers have been very close to the student. " Lucía Vaquero Otero
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
Based in Spain, the Instituto Europeo de Posgrado is a Business School that offers a wide range of Online MBA and Masters designed to meet the requirements of its students. Over 1 million hours of cla ... Read More