The MBA Online aims to train professionals so that they may provide a vision of change and adaptation to the new socio-economic environment within companies in the luxury sector.
They will be able to:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning the characteristics of the sector,
- Define the realistic and objective positioning of a brand and build the story that will enable it to reach the established objective,
- Respect the keys of the differentiating tradition of the luxury sector, incorporating the tools, methodologies, and processes of the digital age,
- Lead the transformation of organizations to face new projects and entrepreneurial challenges.
This program is aimed at young entrepreneurs and managers, companies in the luxury sector or those who aspire to join them. It endeavors to offer companies of this sector an added value for their:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship capacity
- International vision
- Management in social networks
- Knowledge of the keys to digital marketing and e-commerce
- Understanding of the characteristics of the luxury sector
The Luxury sector has spearheaded innovation in management and marketing for several decades. An exclusive clientele and highly sought-after employees make the Luxury Business a unique context to develop new practices, which set the standards throughout a wide range of sectors and industries. Understanding the Global Luxury Business today means understanding how to cope with challenges and fast changes that are also a source of opportunities for new actors.
Traditional luxury and global/digital disruption
Luxury is actually facing the contradictions and challenges of globalization and digitalization. How are brand managers addressing these challenges, and what has been/will be their strategies for sustainable growth in the future? What is the new scope of the luxury shopping experience? What are e-commerce and omnichannel strategies? As social media and influencers grow in strength, how can a digital communication strategy be set up so as to rally ‘millenials’ and the new consumers of luxury?
Entrepreneurship in the digital age
As the luxury sectors show exponential evolutions, it offers opportunities for new actors to develop new business models besides those followed by global groups. New business models appear, and independent brands may successfully follow alternative and innovative strategies. How to transform an original project and a passion into a successful brand project? How to build and maintain independent brands in the long term? This program is the beacon for designing winning innovation strategies and novel strategic approaches to guide entrepreneurs, creators, designers, managers and those who dare to challenge the status quo to become groundbreakers in the luxury industries.
- History of luxury through the ages
- Once Creators, they became Brands: a Contemporary history of Luxury Brands
- The industrial revolution: perfume, cosmetics, and accessories
- The great shift of the Luxury Industry, the 90s
- Developing a luxury brand: branding & identity
- Brand management equity, Brand Image
- Brand stretching and Brand alliance
- Luxury brand management specific challenges
- New consumers of luxury
- Who are the new consumers of Luxury?
- Intercultural Management
- Experiential marketing
- Designing customer journey, Brand Ambassadors
- Sensorial Marketing, Immersive Marketing, Theatralization, digitalization of the retail Brick&Mortar
- Omnichannel customer journey, digital experiences
- Managing a luxury company
- The Financial Guideline: Operating Costs and Profits
- Price Positioning Strategy
- Strategies for Financing: From Start-ups, crowdfunding to IPOs
- Distribution strategies: the right mix between channels
- Understanding the importance of inter-cultural contexts and local specificities
- Evolution of distribution modes: selective distribution, retail, distribution, e-commerce...
- Laws & Specific legal regulations applicable to the luxury sector
- Managing innovation & creativity
- Managing creativity and its expressions
- Decoding trends
- Entrepreneurship and startup methodology
- Digital transformation: from traditional marketing to disruption and innovation
- Silicon Valley Methods
- Launching a luxury brand in the digital world
- Understanding the importance of social networks: web-marketing, communication, e-commerce
- CRM, Internet monitoring and business intelligence
- Considering the new sustainable and social responsibility issues of the luxury industry
- From Sustainable Development to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Specifics of sustainability related to the luxury industry
- New luxury consumer and new luxury marketplaces
- A study trip to Paris, the capital of luxury and fashion
- A real immersion in the heart of brands and Houses and their business
- History, culture and the arts are at the center of the DNA of the brands
- Meetings with the managers of the sector, designers of new concepts and young entrepreneurs, digital experts
- Visits, workshops, initiation to the creation and its management
- Understanding the customer experience in situ in major brand stores
- Professional exchanges and advice on personal development
- Final entrepreneur project
This program recognized Level I by the State is registered at the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP).
The Sup de Luxe MBA Online in Luxury Management and Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age is designed for:
- Graduate students with a degree from a recognized University with good grades and performances (Bachelor, master or Engineering Programs)
- Young professionals who hope to accelerate their career path
- Graduates who want to undertake into the Premium or Luxury sector
Candidates should fill out the application form and attach a photo and a CV.
One or two letters of recommendation may be attached to the application file.
Once the file is received and selected, a jury will carefully review it and interview selected candidates during a face to face meeting or via an electronic link.
Tuition for the full program is 14,200 € for October 2019 to July 2020.
Program taught in: