The Tallahassee International College MBA program consists of 9 vigorous courses that relate to the various aspects of management, while incorporating the most current topics in finance, marketing, human resources and organizational behavior with a global outlook.
An MBA program delivered by TIC should provide students with a well-rounded education that will prepare them for future success in their careers. In order to achieve this, the online program should require students to take core courses including concentration electives.
Students will be carefully guided to acquire the following knowledge set skills and process, through carefully designed online business program. Taken in its entirety the MBA curriculum will satisfy the program’s learning objectives and provide students with the opportunity to learn the following skills:
- Understand the current developments in the field of business including the ethical dimension of business,
- Learn from a top level management focus in order to be prepared to assume a position of leadership in his/her career,
- Understand the application of business theory to practice through critical thinking and analysis,
- Develop both oral and written communication skills,
- Develop an understanding of Organizational Leadership,
- Develop effective problem solving through PCL, team-building and small group projects,
- Gain an integrative view of the corporation and its business environment and to learn to use the tools used to understand this view.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 8, 2016