MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a globally recognised postgraduate qualification for ambitious, motivated graduates.
The MBA programmes at UK Home Learning College offers a double certification. After successfully completing the first set of units students are awarded with a Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership by OTHM Qualifications, after successful completion of which students progress to the MBA modules with Anglia Ruskin University through our partnership with London Centre of Marketing.
This unique MBA will suit those that are aspiring business professionals without previous business or management experience but have a clear interest in and passion for Business, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. This MBA is available to study by with on-line support.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency
1st Term- Post Graduate Diploma (6 to 9 Months)
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 4 mandatory units and 4 optional units, making a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (10 credits): enables learners to assess and develop their own skills, applying continuous professional development to support their personal and professional goals. Learners will develop professional skills including communication, academic writing, presentation, leadership, use of information technology and preparing curriculum vitae.
- Strategic Management (15 credits): develops learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models, as well as the ability to review strategic plans, to propose strategic options, to create implementation plans and to lead organisational changes.
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits): develops learners’ understanding of how the effective strategic management of human resources supports the achievement of organisational objectives in different contexts. Learners will evaluate the contribution of strategic human resource management, and the application of leadership and management theory for organisational benefit.
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits): develop learners’ ability to carry out various types of academically based management research through the design of a research proposal. Learners will develop a critical understanding of the philosophical, practical and ethical concepts of research within the context of the business environment.
Optional Units – Choose any Four
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits): enables learners to apply financial principles relevant to management in an organisational context, including analytical techniques and theories/models of management accounting, evaluation of budgetary processes, recommending funding sources and appraising investment options.
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits): develops learners’ understanding of the concepts and models of effective supply chain and operations management in competitive marketplaces using case studies and real-world industry scenarios. Learners will develop an understanding of operational processes, techniques, planning and control systems.
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (15 credits): introduces learners to the basics of business processes and strategies related to enterprise and entrepreneurship, developing knowledge of enterprise and entrepreneurship in global contexts.
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (15 credits): develops learners’ understanding of the effect of legislation, ethics, and global integration on decisions, corporate governance, policies, processes and activities undertaken by organisations.
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits): develops learners’ understanding of classic and contemporary theories of change management and how they apply to contemporary organisations in the globalised world, with the identification and use of change models. Learners will understand the personal characteristics of change agents as well as the evaluation and development of leadership skills to meet current and future change management roles.
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits): develops learners’ understanding of the concepts, methods and technical aspects of strategic marketing and the challenges associated with marketing in today’s business environment, including how a strategy combines product development, promotion, distribution, pricing, relationship management and other elements.
- Global Marketing Strategy (15 credits): develops learners’ understanding of issues facing contemporary organisations in the globalised world, with the identification and use of global marketing strategies, including issues related to internationalisation. Learners will explore how current developments in innovation and design impact on mass customisation and marketing strategies in organisations. The unit also covers the importance of patenting ideas, design registration, trademarking and intellectual property on new products and services.
2nd Term- University of Northampton MBA (Top-UP) (Duration 4- 6 Months)
Learners need to complete the following two additional modules with London School of Marketing to achieve MBA from the University of Northampton. For more details on the top-up modules please Click Here
- One Off Payment = £6,450.00
- Payment Plan = 6 instalments of £ 1,166.66 each = £6,999.99
- First Instalment of £ 1,166.66 at the time of Enrolment
- Second Instalment of £ 1,166.66 at the start of Month 3
- Third Instalment of £ 1,166.66 at the start of Month 5
- Fourth Instalment of £ 1,166.66 at the start of Month 7
- Fifth Instalment of £ 1,166.66 at the start of Month 9
- Sixth Instalment of £ 1,166.66 at the start of Month 11
Program taught in: