The MBA at Westfield Business School offers the students a general experience of the business world and the different areas they have to undertake in order to occupy a high management position and take on the ramifications that any business decision entails.
The complexity, uncertainty, and dynamics of global business are part if the context Westfield Business School focuses on by trying to identify opportunities, by creating and promoting innovative projects and by leading challenges within an ongoing business environment.
The program is aimed at executives and personnel in management, entrepreneurs, consultants and all the professionals who are looking for a deep understanding of the key factors of a business and the operative points of view from the different departments within a company.
Master in Business Administration
Awarded by Westfield Business School under license No. 4569 – May 3, 2012, from the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education (CIE) in the State of Florida, USA.
MBA+ additional Management Masters option
Possibility to transfer credits to undertake programs at Alcalá Global School, Spain.
To offer the students a general experience of the business world and the different areas they have to undertake in order to occupy a high management position and take on the ramifications that any business decision entails.
Why Choose Our Masters?
- The international character of the participants.
- Quick implementation in the company of the strategies worked in the classroom.
- Experienced faculty in how the global market works.
- Focused on the being: we offer higher management education, founded in the person as the origin and focus of every action taken.
- Consolidation of relations: professional relations, international networks.
The MBA is a challenging program which promotes growth from who you are, preparing you to think in a holistic, complete, and integral way. You will develop the ability to structure and communicate sustainable business model and the way you manage them will become the best sign of your identity.
Develop operative-strategic skills that managers need in order to implement in their organizations.
Work on decision-making skills and develop leadership competencies by prioritizing variables.
Provides content, vision, and the capability to have a better approach in order to develop ideas.
Promote reflection among the students, efficient work, and the identification of problems through observation.
Work in a Collaborative Environment
The Online Case Study Methodology
In each class, the experiences start with the question “What’s the problem?”. The answer is then built as a group in a conversation between tutor and students. A collaborative environment facilitates interaction. Said interaction is not based on isolated answers to a question that has been asked. It is about a dynamic discussion guided by the tutor and in which every intervention by the students' counts.
Learn from the experience and build based on it
- You will reinforce: Your skill in the decision-making process from a holistic, high management in a competitive global environment.
- You will develop: and strengthen your leadership skills in the implementation of improved dynamics and will encourage a change in the culture within the organization.
- You will identify: Opportunities, and will create and push innovative projects and will lead challenges in an ongoing, uncertain business environment.
Characteristics of the MBA Program
- FORMAT: 1 face-to-face Week
- OPEN CALL: February – June – October
- DURATION: 16 months (It includes the 13 school months plus vacation)
- NUMBER OF CREDITS: 38
- COST: 15.000 USD (Ask for the tuition assistance available)
The students must have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or a degree in Engineering. The students must have experience working in positions in Management and extensive experience in Business Management.
GMAT/GRE is not required.
Program taught in: