University of Leicester MBA Marketing
The MBA (Marketing) will significantly enhance your ability to deliver and develop brand strategy, lead brand communications and identify the research requirements needed to achieve a clear understanding of the market environment. The programme will provide you with strong knowledge of the marketing development process including strategy formulation, consumer insights, creative evaluation, media and production. It will also focus on your analytical and communication skills, ensuring you can articulate complex information in meaningful ways to a wide variety of audiences.
When you join the Leicester MBA, you will be able to combine online and face-to-face learning to suit your needs. The online learning environment lets you study anytime, anywhere, whilst the annual Leicester Masterclass and regular residential workshops held at the Global Centres help you hone the skills that are best-practised face-to-face, giving you unparalleled opportunities to gain cross-cultural experiences. The Global Centres are located in the UK, the Middle East, Southern Europe, and East & West Africa, so you can stay close to home or travel the world to broaden your horizons.
University of Leicester
The University of Leicester is ranked in the top 1% of universities by 'THE' World University Rankings. It was ranked 2nd for Business & Management Studies by the Guardian in 2010 and is consistently ranked in the top 20 in other major national tables including the Times Higher Tables of Tables and Sunday Times.
Times Higher Awards Winner 2007 – 2013.
The MBA programme is offered via part-time distance learning, supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
• An Undergraduate Degree from an approved institution and equivalent to a UK Honours Degree OR an acceptable professional qualification, such as CIMA or ACCA.
• At least 3-5 years relevant working experience.
• Possession of either the University of Leicester’s Diploma in Management or the University of Leicester’s Professional Diploma in Management.
• English language proficiency – an IELTS Test of 6.5 with 7.0 in writing OR a TOEFL Test of 250 (Computer)/575 (Paper)/90 (IBT) OR
• Should you not possess an Undergraduate Degree and wish to apply, you require demonstrating at least 10 years relevant managerial work experience.
Additional specialisations include:
• Human Resource Management (HRM)
About the School
Stafford was formed in 1993, in the UAE, with the sole intention of providing distance education assistance to the business professionals in the Middle East to achieve good quality internationally rec ... Read More