The HELP Master of Business Administration (Online) programme is offered by ELM Graduate School in response to the demand for more flexible study options for professional and career advancement.
The MBA Online is delivered by an accomplished faculty and supported by experienced industry practitioners. Students can now access it whenever or wherever their schedule permits and still learn and share with participants from all over the world in an interactive and virtual environment.
The MBA Online’s flexible, 12-module online structure makes it highly attractive and popular for busy working adults and large cohorts of students from across the world. Students can choose to pay-as-they learn by enrolling in multiple modules at a time or pay the full cost of the programme, whichever that is easier and more convenient for them.
- ACC512 Accounting for Managerial Decision
- ECO501 Business Economics
- MHRD510 Global Human Resource Management
- MKT501 Marketing Management
- MGT508 Operations Management
- MGT500 Project Paper (Capstone)
- MCR501 Business and Management Research(Compulsory Non-graded Module)
- MGT503 Business Ethics (compulsory)
- MGT510 Strategic Management
- MGT505 International Business
- MGT506 Leadership and OrganisationalEffectiveness
- FIN501 Corporate Finance
- MGT503 Digital Marketing
- MER501 Entrepreneurship
Online Discussion (10%) + Open-book Examination (20%) + Assignment I (30%) + Assignment II (40%), with such variation as and when approved by the Academic Board.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.50, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.50 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
- International applicants are required to fulfil a minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the equivalent.
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More