You want to turn your business idea into a successful start-up? You want a job as a hired entrepreneur? For you, the professional advice of start-ups is an exciting task to open up new business areas through targeted innovation and to develop a profitable business with high-performance strategies? Then the extra-occupational distance learning program " Entrepreneurship and Innovation - MBA " is exactly the right thing for you! This degree program offers you the ideal combination of business management, economic and legal know-how paired with innovation, start-up management and management methods. Outstanding cross-industry career prospects - as a senior consultant, start-up consultant or technology manager, for example - are open to you with this Master of Business Administration.
Your study structure
The part-time AKAD distance learning course " Entrepreneurship and Innovation - Master of Business Administration " is divided into four consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1: Application-oriented, you immediately use learned knowledge to answer challenging practical questions. Your ambition is required when it comes to checking the market acceptance of your business idea and to develop reliable financing. You will acquire knowledge in Entrepreneurial Marketing, Law, Tax, Project Management and Change Management either in the Orientierungswerkstatt or later on a technical seminar - you determine how you proceed and strengthen both of your own independent key qualifications.
- Semester 2: Successful entrepreneurial activity is on the curriculum in semester two. You will learn about modern innovation processes from the idea through product development to market introduction. They deal specifically with decision-making situations in the corporate environment and develop practice-oriented solution approaches on the basis of learned business models.
- Semester 3: In the "General Management" simulation game as well as on your own or given business cases, you will test yourself or your team in the strategic decisions of a fictitious company. In this way, you can use the mediated expertise from the first two semesters holistically. In the 3rd semester, you also have the opportunity to choose from five specializations that are right for you. Your scientific work will be supported by mentors, who will advise you on research or application-oriented tasks. Voluntary themed seminars intensify the knowledge in your specialization.
- Semester 4: Your Master's thesis is the completion of your MBA studies. As part of your master's thesis, you solve your task using scientific methods.
If you are interested in international contacts, take the option of a three-week study visit to Sacramento, USA. Learn more about the California Campus Program!
- Business Model Development UFU81 | UFU82 | UFU83
- International Innovation Management PEW82 | PEW83 | PEW84
- Electronic Entrepreneurship INT80 | INT81 | INT82
- Entrepreneurial Finance FDL80 | FDL81 | FDL82
- Intellectual property and technology law WIR80 | WIR81 | WIR82
Perspectives for the purposeful - by distance learning to the MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation
In a constantly changing corporate world, up-to-date and flexible knowledge is the best capital for top management positions. Having ideas and successfully translating them into business models and strategies or advising founders is a highly sought after competence. Whether you consider yourself an entrepreneur, a consultant or a founder, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation MBA combines everything you need to know about leadership and leadership positions. Business and legal know-how, practical knowledge of efficient innovation management and modern management tools - specialist knowledge that makes you a highly sought-after executive in the SME sector, for family businesses, but also in large international companies. Look forward to cross-industry career opportunities at the highest level!
Your master program at AKAD: digital, independent of time and place
With the digital AKAD Campus highly efficient master
Use your time resources optimally and support your learning type with tailor-made study units, flexible examination planning and the right mix of self-directed and supervised learning!
The digital AKAD Campus simplifies the extra-occupational acquisition of your Master's degree: As a central hub in your studies, this virtual marketplace offers everything a successful postgraduate course needs: When and how you wish to have your study documents online, examination planning becomes possible and efficient Just keep in touch with your fellow students. Rascher, thereby profound knowledge acquisition on the AKAD Campus promotes your motivation and shows you your learning success immediately. The AKAD Campus enables you to take your individual path to becoming a Master:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and well-structured study letters - easy-to-understand learning units that come to you at home!
- Distance E-Learning: Effective Learning through Online Exercises, Online Coaching and Web Based Training - Reliability to Keep Content Safe!
- Interactive e-learning: personally supervised by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students - knowledge added value and direct availability of content for even more motivation!
- Seminars (optional): in addition to the virtual forms of learning On-site seminars - apply learned methods in concrete questions immediately!
At the beginning of your studies, you must have successfully completed your studies at a recognized university in Germany or abroad (Berufsakademie, Bachelor, Diplom, Uni / FH-Abschluss). In addition, you need at least one year of qualified professional practice. In addition, language skills in English are required to successfully complete the English-language modules.
What exactly awaits you in Distance Learning Entrepreneurship and Innovation - Master of Business Administration?
One topic of the MBA course " Entrepreneurship and Innovation " is efficient innovation management. In the study letter MA_Entrepreneurship_and_Innovation_PEW603 you will get to know concept finding and methods of success analysis. Your lecturers, Prof. Dr. med. Horst Geschka and Martina Geschka, familiarize you with systematic innovation and structured approach. To increase your chances of success, you learn from the beginning to involve customers, suppliers, research institutes and freelancers or to apply Open Innovation in the form of crowdsourcing. In the study letter of the correspondence course "Entrepreneurship and Innovation - Master of Business Administration" you will learn how to use creativity techniques, including eight methods from brainstorming to stimulus word confrontation to the morphological tableau for brainstorming. Your skills as an innovation manager will be trained and will enable you to identify promising innovation approaches and F
In the excerpt of the study letter "Brainstorming and Concept Development" of the AKAD University also get to know these topics:
- Need and problem recording for innovations
- Involvement of customers in concept development for innovations
- Open innovation as a source of ideas
- rediscovering innovation through creativity techniques
- Selection of innovation ideas
- idea management
Convince yourself: The AKAD Campus with its flexible , individual and efficient study model makes it easy for you to access all the contents of the MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation: You will learn where and when you want and will best combine your extra-occupational study with your individual time resources - as you wish.
Our offer to you: Test your Master's distance learning at AKAD University 4 weeks free of charge. If you have any questions about "extra - occupational study" please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and qualified AKAD student advisory service at 0711 81495-400 We look forward to hearing from you - and to helping you reach your goals quickly!
About the School
Die AKAD-Gruppe versteht sich als innovativer Bildungsanbieter im Fernstudium. Mit staatlich und international anerkannten Studienabschlüssen sowie durch Weiterbildung auf hohem Niveau tragen wir zum ... Read More