This MBA enables you to acquire a global and integrative vision of business management, through the treatment of different business areas at the same time that you study in-depth materials of Digital Marketing. In addition, it allows you to specialize in Sales or e-Commerce.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with double degrees from both prestigious institutions in Spain and internationally.
Why choose this MBA?
You will become a quoted professional, qualified to occupy managerial or intermediate positions, of Digital Marketing, learning, in a practical way and with the latest multimedia news, the strategies, techniques and tools of the online environment.
- Because it will allow you to successfully face the challenge of digital transformation in organizations.
- Because it will give you a global vision of the company and Digital Marketing, allowing you to understand the importance of this area in achieving the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Because you will delve into the latest online marketing tools and trends and their commercial implications, through live sessions with expert speakers on innovative topics such as digital customer management, Big Data, Blockchain or recommendation models in e-Commerce.
- Because, as the protagonist of your training, you can choose the itinerary in e-Commerce or in Sales, giving a stamp of value to your degree, and obtaining an additional diploma depending on the specialty chosen.
- Because you will be trained by an expert-trainer selected by Google to obtain the Google AdWords Certification (Shopping Advertising).
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams
- Digital Marketing
- Inbound Marketing, Digital Advertising and Social Media Marketing
- The CRM and the acquisition and management of clients. From e-mail marketing to affiliation
- Mobile Marketing
- Finance for business decision making
- Positioning in search engines. Google Adwords SEO, SEM and PPC
- Analytics, Data and Digital Research
- Strategic Management: The Quest for Competitive Excellence
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan
- TFM. Google Shopping Certification
- Digital Sales Collaborative economy and strategic alliances
- Distribution Channels: Omni-channel
- The Challenges of Commercial Management in the Digital Society: Sales Management and Planning
- Trends and Challenges in Marketing and Sales - Lecture Series
- e-Commerce: Current situation and trends. Design and Marketing
- Platforms, models and management of an e-Commerce
- Business Intelligence and Analytics applied to e-Commerce
- Trends and Challenges in e-Commerce - Cycle of Conferences
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"Despite being online, my tutor was aware of my academic and training needs at all times, so I am very satisfied, and the methodology implemented serves remarkably to incorporate students in an unconventional pace of study. Each of the course modules in their case studies served to understand all the concepts and their application in the daily work of my profession. " Jimena Martínez Alvarado
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 35% of the cost of tuition (5% for members of Compensar). In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More