This MBA enables you to acquire a global and integrative vision of business management, through the treatment of different business areas at the same time that you study in-depth materials of Digital Marketing. In addition, it allows you to specialize in Sales or e-Commerce.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this MBA?
You will become a professional listed, qualified to hold managerial or intermediate positions, Digital Marketing, learning with the latest multimedia news, strategies, techniques and tools of the online environment.
- It will allow you to successfully face the challenge of digital transformation in organizations.
- It will give you a global vision of the company and Digital Marketing, allowing you to understand the importance of this area in achieving the strategic objectives of the organization.
- You will delve into the latest online marketing tools and trends and their commercial implications.
- You can choose the itinerary in e-Commerce or in Sales, giving a seal of value to your degree, and obtaining an additional diploma depending on the specialty chosen.
- You will be trained by an expert-trainer selected by Google to obtain the Google AdWords Certification (Shopping Advertising).
- Leadership of Highly Efficient Teams
- Digital Marketing
- Inbound Marketing, Digital Advertising and Social Media Marketing
- The CRM and the acquisition and management of clients. From e-mail marketing to affiliation
- Mobile Marketing
- Finance for business decision making
- Positioning in search engines. Google Adwords SEO, SEM and PPC
- Analytics, Data and Digital Research
- Strategic Management: The Quest for Competitive Excellence
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan
- TFM. Google Shopping Certification
- Digital Sales Collaborative economy and strategic alliances
- Distribution Channels: Omni-channel
- The Challenges of Commercial Management in the Digital Society: Sales Management and Planning
- Trends and Challenges in Marketing and Sales - Lecture Series
- e-Commerce: Current situation and trends. Design and Marketing
- Platforms, models and management of an e-Commerce
- Business Intelligence and Analytics applied to e-Commerce
- Trends and Challenges in e-Commerce - Cycle of Conferences
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"Despite being online, my tutor was aware of my academic and training needs at all times, so I am very satisfied. The development of each module of the course in their case studies served to understand all the concepts and their application in the daily work of my profession. " Jimena Martínez Alvarado
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More