This course trains students to become experts in fashion and luxury management. They will discover the full range of the international fashion industry, from the creation of a collection to the organisation of a business.
AN E-LEARNING COURSE
Students follow the course via distance learning, on a dedicated e-learning platform, and come to meet the teaching staff each year during the two-week-long seminars led by experts in fashion and luxury marketing and management.
The course in fashion and luxury management takes place over two years and is aimed at students with a bachelor level qualification.
Thanks to a teaching staff made up of recognised professionals in the fashion industry, and numerous partnerships with prestigious companies, this course is widely renowned.
WORK PLACEMENTS THROUGHOUT THE COURSE
As this course is taught via distance learning, students can take advantage of their free time by undertaking work placements within companies. Many students find opportunities in large luxury houses (Dior, Balenciaga, Ralph Lauren), department stores (Galeries Lafayette) or specialist agencies. Furthermore, LISAA accompanies students in their work placement research by providing access to a database listing more than 1000 job and work placement offers per year.
Advantages of the Course
- E-learning classes on a dedicated platform, taught by industry professionals
- A distance learning course that allows each student to define their own working rhythm and adapt it to their professional constraints whilst respecting the framework and priorities of the course
- A professionally-orientated course with real case studies, workshops and work placements in partner companies in the luxury sector
- Classes continually updated with current industry news and developments, in order to follow market trends as closely as possible
- Individual student accompaniment for the construction of their professional project
- Links between different disciplines in order for students to understand the complementary nature of skillsets
- International buyer
- Category manager
- Marketing Officer
- Chief brand officer
- Product manager
- Fashion and luxury products manager
- Collection manager
- Retail manager
- Development and strategy manager
- Marketing manager
- Merchandising manager
- Sourcing specialist/manager
- Visual Merchandiser
Entry Requirements & Application
This course is available to various student profiles (lawyers, languages experts, business students, psychologists and sociologists...). The candidates must have an undergraduate degree (bachelor). The students who graduated from a BTS (French national diploma) must have a work experience.
- French and EU residents: French programme: 4 890€ / year - English programme: 5890€ / year
- Non-EU Residents French programme: 4 890€ / year - English programme: 5890€ / year
This school offers programs in: