Online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Become the leader that others choose to follow. Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership builds upon your innate ability to inspire others, instilling within you the advanced skills, techniques, theories, and perspectives that will enable you to effectively empower and motivate people in your organization. The curriculum is designed with real-world, applicable examples and a Capstone Project is integrated, so the knowledge gained can be directly applied to your career.
Design How You Want to Lead
Lewis' online M.A. in Organizational Leadership program offers five unique concentrations, so you're able to customize your education in order to meet your professional aspirations and become an effective leader. Target your leadership with a concentration in:
- Organizational Management Concentration – This people-centric concentration will provide you with the management tools, leadership skills and understanding of human behavior to ensure employees work together effectively and efficiently. The topics covered throughout the course will help you target your leadership, so you can manage an organization of any size, culture or function. Upon completion of the program, you’ll be prepared to practice and apply team development theory, read and write financial texts, along with research and understand organizational culture.
- 100% online format.
- Complete in as little as in 2 years.
Why choose Lewis University?
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your professional goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration in Organizational Management.
- Relatable and engaging coursework is based off real-world examples and incorporates a capstone project, ensuring that what you learn in the classroom will be immediately applicable to your career.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for organizational leadership and the latest learning in a competitive field.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university/Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale/Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis/24 years of age/3 years of work experience.