This course builds on your understanding of strategic marketing to include design and innovation. It further encourages your appreciation of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations. You will achieve a respected academic qualification awarded by Anglia Ruskin University, by studying for just two extra modules beyond your CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing or ABP Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy.
About Anglia Ruskin University:
Students from Anglia Ruskin University benefit from great employment prospects. Over 90% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduating, making Anglia Ruskin University second only to the University of Cambridge in this respect. Anglia Ruskin University has over 30,000 students and is one of the largest universities in the east of England.
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR; Applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis.
- A good command of English
*Applicants holding the EduQual Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business will be eligible for direct entry to the MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top up).
The following is included for all study modes:
- Course materials that include structured lecture notes, practical applications giving real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment materials via our Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) E-Learning Platform
- LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students online
- A comprehensive e-library that contains recommended study texts and reference books available for online reading
- Mintel market reports, providing industry reports, financial analysis and company information
- Two Complimentary digital publications to support your revision
In addition to the above, you will also receive the following:
- Welcome webinar upon course commencement
- Online webinars for assignment/exam workshops
- A dedicated one-to-one tutor is assigned to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
- One-to-one supervision for all Major Project modules
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market-driven strategy, particularly in the formulation of value propositions in provider-consumer relationships
- Review, modify and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective, and to assess critically market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing decision making
- Examine a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth and to develop intellectual mastery in the area of marketing management and innovation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 18, 2018