MA in Human Resource Management (HRM)
The course is designed to help you gain theoretical inputs which can then be applied in to practice. The course develops your innovative and dynamic vision required in the real business environment.
You are introduced to the functions of a business organization, challenges faced in the actual business environment and key management skills required in business.
You gain insight into managing and leading people along with important business decision making.
5-day Immersion Tour to Asia
Experience new cultures, master new skills and accelerate your studies with LSPM's unique MBA with immersion tour to Asia. For any aspiring business leader today, it is important to experience Asia.
With over thousands of financial institutions and hundreds of regional headquarters based here, Asia is today a commercial centre and the birthplace of new trends and ideas. The 5-day immersion programme helps you to develop an invaluable insight into Asian culture and business practices.
Why choose LSPM
- Online and practical content.
- Gain a recognised and globally accepted degree
- Equip yourself for higher positions in management and develop personally and professionally as a global leader.
- Curriculum designed in tune with today’s business environment.
- Gain new skills and knowledge that you can immediately apply in your current role.
Stage 1 (24 months - Level 5 Diploma stage)
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
*Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2
Stage 2 (12 months - University stage)
- Strategic Management Analysis
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Retail Marketing
- Organisational Transformation in Practice
- Undergraduate Major Project
*Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university
- Assignment submission
- Dissertation project in stage 2 in addition to assignment submission
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels or
- Any qualification at level 3
- A good command of English
*The fee is payable in monthly or quarterly or half yearly instalments
How to Enroll?
- Fill enrolment form online
- Pay enrolment fee of US$ 10. (You can pay this online using your credit or debit card)
- Start your course on next batch starting date
How to Pay?
You can pay the course fee in either of the ways given below:
- Online using your credit card/debit card
- Through bank transfer/Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2018