Our MA Human Resource Management programme is highly valued and holds an international reputation for quality. The programme is designed for those who want to pursue senior-level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career.
Along with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become an HR professional. The programme gives a strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. Programme Relevant and Flexible and delivered in 10 months and has been a ranked as a valuable investment with the majority of our students rating it high in terms of return on investment and programme content.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments.
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost-effective: Typically British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with LSPM, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Award/Diploma or any equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification (evaluated on a case to case basis)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The programme consists of 2 stages.
❯ Stage 1 leads to the award of Level 7 Diploma Human Resource Management (Credits - 120 UK / 60 ECTS)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources (15 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (15 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Global Talent Management (15 credits)
- Performance and Reward Management (15 credits)
- Employment Legislation (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
❯ Stage 2 leads to the award of Human Resource Management Degree (Credits - 60 UK / 30 ECTS)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Apply today - Visit www.LSPM.org.uk
Career and opportunities
Here are some routes our graduates have pursued:
- Business development and consultancy
- Human resources
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More