MA in Finance and Investment Online
Become a leader in the finance, investment, or banking world with an in-depth education of the global market place. With LSBF’s MA in Finance & Investment degree, you will learn up-to-date financial concepts and choose from four specialisations to earn a degree more narrowly-focused on your career goals.
Get ahead in your industry with the fully-online MA in Finance & Investment awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO in partnership with Geneva Business School. Graduate with the tools and confidence to succeed in the world of global finance.
Duration and Fees
We understand that our students are busy—82% of our students work full-time, and many hold senior and management positions. With flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, and four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, you create your own study schedule. The programme is delivered through our accessible online platform, giving you the freedom to study from wherever you are.
We offer our MA Finance and Investment programme at the competitive rate of £8,000. You may also choose to pay as you study, at £1,334 per module. If you decide to pay your tuition fees in one full payment, you will receive a £1,000 reduction for your tuition.
Business and Financial Analysis
- Discover both internal and external analysis that can provide insight to improve the business process. Through this module students will gain practical skills in business and international financial statement analysis, to be implemented in real-world situations.
Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Combining quantitative finance and financial markets, this module explores quantitative methods for investment finance in financial markets.
- Understand the necessity of investment and financing decisions for creating value for your organisation, and maintaining a competitive market advantage.
Choose from one of our four specialisations:
- Financial Risk Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Private Equity
- Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Accounting & Financial Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements on business and international levels
- Gaining a competitive advantage by making valuable finance and investment decisions
- Assessing corporate finance structures to increase corporate value while managing and minimising financial risks
- Standard Route: A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
- Mature Route: If you don’t possess a bachelor’s degree, you may be qualified to study if you provide evidence of 3 years’ of relevant managerial work experience, with transcripts of your highest qualifications. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate investment banker