Acquire the competencies to be a global contender in worldwide financial markets with your Master in Finance and Investments, awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO and delivered to you 100% online. Become proficient in corporate finance principles, financial analysis, and investment management in as little as 18 months. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you will have access to leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7.
Duration and Fees
We understand that our students are busy—82% of our students work full-time, and many hold senior and management positions. With flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, and four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, you create your own study schedule. The programme is delivered through our accessible online platform, giving you the freedom to study from wherever you are.
We offer our Master in Finance and Investments programme at the competitive rate of £8,000, but you can also choose to pay in instalments with our flexible student payment plan.
Business and Financial Analysis
- Discover both internal and external analysis that can provide insight to improve the business process. Through this module students will gain practical skills in business and international financial statement analysis, to be implemented in real-world situations.
Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Combining quantitative finance and financial markets, this module explores quantitative methods for investment finance in financial markets.
- Understand the necessity of investment and financing decisions for creating value for your organisation, and maintaining a competitive market advantage.
Choose from one of our four specialisations:
- Financial Risk Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Private Equity
- Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Accounting & Financial Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements on business and international levels.
- Gaining a competitive advantage by making valuable finance and investment decisions.
- Assessing corporate finance structures to increase corporate value while managing and minimising financial risks.
A UK bachelor’s degree, or its academic equivalent, in any subject. If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide proof of appropriate English level e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands, a bachelor’s degree completed in English, or work experience in an English-speaking environment.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Investment Banker
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More