Master in Publishing
The Master Edition truthfully reproduces the editorial process
Spain is the fourth largest publisher in the world with an annual production volume of more than 60,000 titles. There surveyed more than 3,000 publishers. Despite the weight of this cultural industry and its enormous potential, training has so far been self-taught, acquired in the exercise of the profession.
Our Business School offers the Master in Publishing Online with a highly practical program based on the Masters Training Santillana and noted for:
- Being considered the best program of the letters section as ranked by the World.
- Possess the highest prestige and recognition within the publishing sector.
- Be the best way to access the publishing industry.
- Have the latest content which have been developed by top professionals from leading companies in the sector and prestige.
- Provide the student the opportunity to develop a project completely, from company registration to the final catalog creation and income statement.
- Assuming a true professional experience in the publishing industry since the book which is published during the master edition is the best letter to the student.
- Have among its alumni to more than 500 publishing professionals who have been trained in eight calls, some of whom have founded successful publishers.
To ensure that students are able to reproduce the editorial process, to learn the craft of the editor, to master new technologies currently applied in the issue and to know the outlook for the current issue from a standpoint of both theory and practice from the establishment of a publishing company to marketing the book o: editorial plan, economic feasibility, creation of the catalog, drafting of contracts with authors, ending with the creation and production of a first title in the catalog.
Who can participate
- Professionals who want to improve their skills through a comprehensive view of business process and by analyzing the viability of business plans.
- Professionals and graduates who want to specialize and develop their career in a sector which can not be accessed otherwise.
- Young entrepreneurs who want to know more about the world of publishing and make the leap to creating his own publishing company.
- With the collaboration of the Grupo Santillana
- 68 ECTS
- Practical content and specific training in Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver and InDesign
- Developing a publishing project throughout the academic year resulting in material editing a book
The academic team of Master in Publishing Online consists of a cast of professors from three universities (Alicante, Autonoma de Barcelona and Carlos III of Madrid), experts and working professionals in the industry and prestige.
Program taught in: