Master in International Cooperation and NGO Management 's
The Master has a minimum duration of 6 months and maximum 1 year. An extension option of one year, with an additional cost to the student of 200.00 €.
Free update service for one year following completion of the period of registration and access to forums and social networks.
The Master has a 600-hour academic assessment.
Graduates, diploma, students in 4th and 5th grade, professional and academic Untitled related to the specialty, leading in the latter case the expert graduate degree.
BLOCK I: INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- MODULE I: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS
- MODULE II: DEVELOPMENT
- MODULE III: INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DEVELOPMENT, ACTORS
- MODULE IV: SOCIAL RESEARCH TECHNIQUES
BLOCK II: HUMAN RIGHTS
- MODULE V: HUMAN RIGHTS
- MODULE VI: INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW
- MODULE VII: MIGRATION FLOWS AND INTERNATIONAL
- MODULE VIII: ENFORCED AND INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION, REFUGEES
BLOCK III: MANAGING NGO 'S PROJECTS
- M religious affiliationse; MODULE IX: PHENOMENON APPROACH TO PARTNERSHIP
- MODULE X: MANAGING NGO 'S
- MODULE XI: LOGICAL FRAMEWORK APPROACH AND GCP
- MODULE XII: IDENTIFICATION AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- MODULE XIII: IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING
- Module XIV: THE EVALUATION
CONSULTATION AND SUPPORT MATERIAL (LEGISLATION AND STATEMENTS, ...
* The division into blocks is programmatic and guidance, so you can view the contents and structure of the Master.
the training of technicians and experts in international cooperation from a multidisciplinary focus, as befits the needs of the area in which many aspects are inextricably linked (tools of international cooperation, human rights, development project management, etc ...).
international cooperation, international development cooperation, international cooperation projects, NGOs, NGO 's development projects, project management, management of international development cooperation, social action, international aid, solidarity.
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the right to introduce modifications on program planning and academic staff. All this in order to update and refine the master.