The Master of Arts in Higher Education prepares passionate higher education professionals looking to advance their careers with a graduate degree for leadership and administration positions.
Founded in 1939
Traditional, not-for-profit institution where every student is supported by an advisor dedicated to their academic needs.
Complete coursework anywhere, anytime without ever having to visit campus.
Designed for working adults like you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
There are 6 start points each year. The next start date is 8/29/2016.
Build strong relationships through collaboration with faculty and students alike.
Finish in 12 months
Complete a program in one year if attending full time, or two years if attending part time.
A Quality Education
A respected degree at an affordable price. Earn your M.A. in Higher Education for less than the cost of other online programs.
Program Requirements & Course Details
36 Credit Program
Curriculum and Course Details
- ED 524 History and Current Issues in Higher Education (3 credits)
- ED 532 Legal and Ethical Issues in Higher Education (3 credits)
- ED 531 Diversity and Multicultural Issues in Higher Education (3 credits)
- ED 506 Technology and Digital Identity (3 credits)
- ED 507 Student Affairs (3 credits)
- ED 511 Organizations and Leadership (3 credits)
- ED 512 College Student Development in the 21st Century (3 credits)
- ED 609 Assessment and Institutional Research (3 credits)
- ED 586 Resource Management in Higher Education (3 credits)
- ED 617 Enrollment Management: Access and Retention (3 credits)
Capstone Courses (6 credits):
- ED 604 Capstone Internship 150 hours (3 credits)
- ED 618 Seminar in Higher Education (3 credits)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 26, 2016